Cool 2's Rogues Assistance Please

Hello There! Me and my brother are making two gnome rogues to be highly-ranked in 2's. We would like to know some things and I believe the community can help. Here's the questions.

1. What is the best specs for both of us?
    2. What is our best comp and worst?
    3. What should we worry about?
    4. As a group, what should we do to be better?

-Thank You and have a wonderful day.

I don't understand the post. Are you playing together or in 2 separate teams? If you're playing together then double combat no question, although double rogue isn't strong at all. If playing with other partners then combat rogue/resto druid is the strongest comp, followed by combat/disc and combat(or sub)/mage. You should worry about any team that has a lot of defensive cooldowns and/or is difficult to reset against (by reset I mean double-CC in order to restealth, get cooldowns back and open hard again).

The basics in double-dps 2s are just to make sure your openers are as clean as possible, ie you both burst at the same time on one target with CC on the other. If you CC a dps then you should always time this with a stun on the dispeller. Never overlap CC and try to use only the minimum defensive cooldowns you need. But I have no idea what comp you want to play so I can't answer properly.

Yeah we're both making rogues. UNLESS there is something I can do like is there another class I can be that would make it better other than Druid, Monk and Hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by Bitesize21 View Post
    Hello There! Me and my brother are making two gnome rogues to be highly-ranked in 2's. We would like to know some things and I believe the community can help. Here's the questions.

1. What is the best specs for both of us?
    2. What is our best comp and worst?
    3. What should we worry about?
    4. As a group, what should we do to be better?

-Thank You and have a wonderful day.
    responding to orginal poster

synergise within rogue class or with other classes. experience teaches you best no matter how painful it is. just remember if your vs a player opponent that plays rogue better than you. your going to die 9/10.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”