Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    This is stupid as hell. Why add them if they are going to be incredibly difficult to obtain/incredibly expensive.
    Why not? These epic gems don't make older gems obsolete, as you'll still need the +50 ones to craft the +75 ones. They're also not "incredibly difficult to obtain" (personal opinion). Mythic dungeons =/= Mythic raids. And getting rank 6 in Brawler's Guild is doable at ilevel 615 if you're good, and a complete walk in the park if you're at least LFR geared.
    -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcangnom View Post
    complete walk in the park if you're at least LFR geared.
    As a hunter maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    If they want to keep that beyond ridiculous Mastery gem requirement they have to balance all the other gems to take about the same amount of effort, otherwise this is inacceptable.

Something like this:

Gemcutter Module: Versatility dropped by Blackhand on Heroic in Highmaul
    Gemcutter Module: Critical Strike dropped by Shadow-Lord Iskar on Mythic in Hellfire Citadel
    Gemcutter Module: Haste dropped by High Sage Viryx on Mythic in Skyreach - requires the completion of achievement Challenge Warlord: Gold
    Gemcutter Module: Mastery sold at the Brawler's Guild - requires Bizmo's Brawlpub Rank 6
    Gemcutter Module: Multistrike sold by any of the Arakkoa Apexis Traders in Stormshield (next to the bonus roll quest giver outside the AH) - costs 300,000g and 150,000 Apexis Crystals
    Gemcutter Module: Stamina dropped by Rukhmar, a world boss found in Spires of Arak - only drops if there are no more than 10 players engaged with him at any point of the encounter
    Look, if you're that terrible at Brawler's guild that you can't do simple mechanics, then maybe this game isn't right for you. Rank 6 is NOWHERE difficult at all.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

As a hunter maybe.
    I was just thinking time to get rid of my herbalism for JC on my hunter.

It's like Brawler's Guild is hard or something. I bet 700 ilvl already guarantees you rank 6, I don't see a problem honestly. Maybe because I actually like Brawler's Guild

If they want to keep that beyond ridiculous Mastery gem requirement they have to balance all the other gems to take about the same amount of effort, otherwise this is inacceptable.

Something like this:

Gemcutter Module: Critical Strike dropped by Shadow-Lord Iskar on Mythic in Hellfire Citadel
    Gemcutter Module: Haste dropped by High Sage Viryx on Mythic in Skyreach - requires the completion of achievement Challenge Warlord: Gold
    Gemcutter Module: Mastery sold at the Brawler's Guild - requires Bizmo's Brawlpub Rank 6
    Gemcutter Module: Multistrike sold by any of the Arakkoa Apexis Traders in Stormshield (next to the bonus roll quest giver outside the AH) - costs 300,000g and 150,000 Apexis Crystals
    Gemcutter Module: Stamina dropped by Rukhmar, a world boss found in Spires of Arak - only drops if there are no more than 10 players engaged with him at any point of the encounter
    I don't think Blackhands in highmaul though.. unless that was a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're incapable of reaching Rank 6 in the Brawler's Guild, you might want to reconsider your choice of game.

Something like this:

Rank 6 in brawlers guild is about as hard as proving grounds gold ....

Something like this:

awww do you struggle to do proving grounds bronze? about the only way rank 6 could be that hard, and all the rest i've completed apart from the new raid ofc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saft View Post
    It's like Brawler's Guild is hard or something. I bet 700 ilvl already guarantees you rank 6, I don't see a problem honestly. Maybe because I actually like Brawler's Guild
    breezed rank 8 in 701 gear the other day.

got rank 8 in season 1 at like ilvl 491. heroic HoF was 509...

i should have every gem pattern on 6.2 release but i'm sure 100's of others on tarren mill will as well so no monopoly

Quote Originally Posted by Arcangnom View Post
    Why not? These epic gems don't make older gems obsolete, as you'll still need the +50 ones to craft the +75 ones. They're also not "incredibly difficult to obtain" (personal opinion). Mythic dungeons =/= Mythic raids. And getting rank 6 in Brawler's Guild is doable at ilevel 615 if you're good, and a complete walk in the park if you're at least LFR geared.
    I was going by this

That is a mythic raid boss, and 8/8 challenge mode, maybe not impossibly difficult, but very restrictive.

Also when I said expensive. I was talking about the fact that some of the gems are going to be restrictive therefore will sell for a lot on the AH
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    I can rape the wallets of raiders and wannabes come the epic gems

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    I don't think Blackhands in highmaul though.. unless that was a joke.
    LOL that was because I had listed HC Mar'gok at first, but then considered him too easy compared to Brawler's Lvl 6.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    I was going by this

That is a mythic raid boss, and 8/8 challenge mode, maybe not impossibly difficult, but very restrictive.
    Not any more restrictive than BG-6.

Something like this:

Gemcutter Module: Versatility dropped by Blackhand on Heroic in Blackrock Foundry

what the actual fuck?

Has anyone tested if these JC modules are 100% drops? I'd assume so the way its phrased, but just making sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL that was because I had listed HC Mar'gok at first, but then considered him too easy compared to Brawler's Lvl 6.

- - - Updated - - -

Not any more restrictive than BG-6.
    Mythic boss and 8/8 CM Gold no more restrictive than Brawler's Guild Rank 6? Seriously? :|

On the bright side, the mastery one is also probably gonna be the most common!
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have rank 8 on my main, will that affect my alts, or do I need to do brawlers on all my alts to get the mastery gem pattern ?
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    I have rank 8 on my main, will that affect my alts, or do I need to do brawlers on all my alts to get the mastery gem pattern ?
    Brawler guild rewards all are character bound, not account bound.

it's 3,000 gold and 3,000 apexis crystals for the multistrike module, FYI.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Well it's not that bad, i for one like the idea, It may actually make the Mythic Dungeons worth running.