Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Red face 250 mounts DING! Felfire Hawk Heaven

I was down to just one mount left to hit 250, and I got it two nights ago while farming for the White Hawkstrider from Magister's Terrace. Got that mount AND dinged 250, and got my precious precious Felfire Hawk, finally!

I just wanted to say that it's not impossible to get 250. Just requires patience, diligence and the desire to not poke your brains out. I also found WarcraftMounts.Com and WoWHead very helpful in this hunt. So thanks to both sites.

Now to take a short break before I start working on the mounts I still don't have... I'm NOT ADDICTED!!!!1!!1
    Last edited by Ixari; 2015-05-05 at 09:35 PM.

Congrats, and have fun flying around Draenor with that critter.

Ha funny Kaz

I prefer to bounce around in Draenor instead :P

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Congrats mate!

Much congratulations.

A ye working towards achivment as well about a month and a half ago i was on 65 unique mounts, today im on 211 still bit to go but a month more.... ;D and gz btw

I have been farming mounts casually since wotlk. So i almost had 250 before WoD.

What i wanna know is how it is to start kinda fresh like some of you guys? Do you know how much gold vendor mounts has cost? All up to the big Yak. And how many mounts can you but from vendors these days?

Grats and welcome to the club!

I had planned the 75 RBG wins to be the 250th for spampops but accidentally logged the AT -bearing paladin and bam!

253 mounts as we speak

Quote Originally Posted by Hots View Post
    I have been farming mounts casually since wotlk. So i almost had 250 before WoD.

What i wanna know is how it is to start kinda fresh like some of you guys? Do you know how much gold vendor mounts has cost? All up to the big Yak. And how many mounts can you but from vendors these days?
    mounts prices are still the same... Yak still costs 120k gold for example... bought all vendor mounts already up to the ones that costs 50k+ gold, not because i cant afford them but since it still feels bit silly to buy them for that amount of gold

I still need 7 mounts to get my 250 I had 100 back in wrath when it was tough! but I refuse to buy store mounts. I have a lot of fun seeing people on their fel fire hawk then standing beside them (checking achievements first) and mounting up on my emerald drake :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    I still need 7 mounts to get my 250 I had 100 back in wrath when it was tough! but I refuse to buy store mounts. I have a lot of fun seeing people on their fel fire hawk then standing beside them (checking achievements first) and mounting up on my emerald drake :P
    Emerald Drake... Dat 4% Blazing Drake drop chance. I have killed Deathwing 134 times now and it has not dropped yet...

Congrats :P I got mine once the WoD prepatch launched so kinda tired of it lol.

Nicely done!
    I'm still trying to help my friend whose Warlock is named Felhawk to get 250 mounts seeing as it would be super fitting xD
    Also Kazgrel if you don't play WoW or sub to WoD or anything then why are you on the forums >.>
    No one wants to hear your negativity
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Deleted
    I need 13 more and I really cba with Argent Tournament. oh well.

Deleted
    Gz I dinged this mount in January after finshing my 17/17 TCG collection and doing 8 mounts from the stables

Mount is very nice, although not using because welp draenor. Protodrake walk animation is hideous. Also it's too big to fit in many of the garrison doors.

I still lack almost all Tournament mounts, 4 MOP world boss ones, 2 PVP ones, few Draenic rep ones (gonna get them in 6.2, they're introducing missions that give all draenic reps - no thanks for that grind) and Elegon / Horridon mount. Could possibly hit 300 mounts if I arsed to do all this crap. Maybe 7.0 will bring an achievement for 300.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    did it yesterday too together with Awake the Drakes (reins of onyxia). Brofist!

7+ Year Old Account
    yay you are ... slow

Gz! matches nicely with the lock CM gear.

I think I'm on 211 or something of that sort. I have been giving up here and there because it drives me insane that more than half the mounts I don't currently own are either a shitload of gold (TCG/vendor) or boss drops which I will have to sell my soul to RNGesus in order to get them to drop. Also cba to camp the rare spawns in old exp areas because CRZ is complete shit.

Is there any guide out there that shows which 250 are the easiest/most efficient to get? I've looked up a few but have gotten no real good ones. I "know" which ones they are, but a graphical representation of them would still help.
    Last edited by Ace192; 2015-05-06 at 03:09 PM.

It's a great mount to have, and suiting to the expansion. I'm glad they switched it with Emerald Drake. I'm sitting at 267 mounts right now, working through the tcg ones and picking up the last few rng ones I need from Pre Mop. Spent last Friday Night trading gold to another server to get Swift Shorestrider.