Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    "Maiev's Blade"

Really? What has Maiev done to deserve a ship being named after her?

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    uhm, it implies there will be a third major content patch?
    Either that, or Gul'Dan is going to do a Garrosh to lead us into the next expansion, considering the "At the end of Hellfire citadel, Gul'Dan is the only enemy of note left alive"-factor...

The only thing that is implied is that we don't kill Gul'Dan (Assuming that was the "final task" in the first place), other than that we still know nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by drakonblayde View Post
    There's an NPC in the town hall now that sells the equivalent of Goredrenched Armor/Weapon for 500g each, so it'll be pretty easy to get folks up to 645 at least. That combined with War Mill and a Salvage Yard should allow new folks to catch up their followers in a relatively timely manner
    can you link this on ptr.wowdb or ptr.wowhead ? havent seen this

but 500g man .. I am loathe to spend gold now that token is out

anyway are those 1000 oil, 1000GR, 300% exp, +50 ilvl follower items BoP or not ??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    All fine and dandy, but I can't see the "We're enabling flying in Draenor" bit yet.

There will be no "enabling flying in Draenor", the gladiator mounts being Gronnlings say it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    can you link this on ptr.wowdb or ptr.wowhead ? havent seen this

but 500g man .. I am loathe to spend gold now that token is out
    There is a table with them at the top of the news, but here: Trader Araanda

Wait, are they nerfing flying speed of druid's flying form? Or is it just a tooltip fix?

1,000 rep with all Draenor factions?

That's all I need for this patch to go from 'cool until I've finished the story' to 'hope regained'. Hopefully it's not TOO rare, though. Even with 10 characters the Arrakoa token mission doesn't show up that frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by cptaylor38 View Post
    Nah. They're assuming it because of the achievement change. But it doesn't mean anything. It just leaves them open to do something else and makes it look like they have something else planned to get people excited. The fact that it was originally "final task" tells me this is still the final tier.
    Plus, the rings themselves are still Legendary, after being Epic during the entire quest line, which means they're "final".

There might be a Chapter V for a small 6.3 patch, but I don't expect it to add another tier. More raid tiers = getting to next item squish faster. There's a storyline plot still hanging after all, assuming Gul'Dan isn't kept around to provide a link into next expansion's threats the way Garrosh was.

pretty sure all those 675 missions that give the new blue/purple various items are going to be decently rare

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    6.3 raid confirmed !

but it sure sucks that these juicy rewards are from 675 missions which (fresh) alts have little to no hope of completing tbh

they better make it easier/faster for alts to gear up to 660/675 followers
    don't worry you can bring your followers to 645 ilvl with 1000 gold for each follower...and if you don't have gold you can always buy a wow token.. You get what I mean right? A f2p design philosophy in a subscription game...gg Blizzard...

ps. in4 white knights tell me how easy is to make 1000g and how they make millions without even playing
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

yes Ive been noticing they are making more available for gold now, after token came out

nice try blizz, I still make like 4X more per month then what token costs :P so I have spare

Ill probably get my more important followers on an alt to 645 with gold, but only some .. no way am I spending that token gold to gear up all of them at 1000g per follower ..

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    If this isn't the final tier for the expansion, I hope they don't pull another Dragon Soul.
    Amen to that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    Calling it now. IF that Season 3 confirms a 6.3 (or whatever) raid....it is gonna take place on Azeroth and shit is gonna have hit the fan. I really don't see us staying on Draenor unless they miraculously open up the Ogre continent but that would only make sense IF they expand on Cho'gall's master and have all the Ogres answer to it.

Either way....WoD may have just got a lot more interesting if 6.2 really isn't the final raid like everyone thinks/thought. It is just up to Blizzard to get their shit together and turn this expansion around. We still need more world content of some kind. Raids are well and good but we need stuff to do outside of that. It's kinda sad to see people only log in to raid.
    This.
    I log in daily, do my Garrison shit in 10 mins ( cba with mine already ), log out. Wednesday and Sunday, I look forward to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolburke View Post
    Why is everyone jumping to the conclusion that there will be a third patch just based on another datamined season for PvP? MoP had another season tacked onto it despite not having any content for 14 months. It could just be used as potential filler to keep people distracted while they work on the next expansion.
    Chapter IV: Darkness Incarnate Acquire your legendary ring by completing Khadgar's quests, then finish his final task. 25 points. 25 points.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sensa View Post
    here is the box that blizzard is in...they clearly intended for 6.2 to be the final patch but the development for the next expansion is once again WAY behind schedule and they haven't yet found a way to meet their stated goal / promise of faster content despite WoD having the least content ever...so they are going to have to push out a sunwell and/or a few dungeons to placate the masses due to the delay...but it will be a pretty pathetic effort because 1) 6.2 is already the content hold over patch with the Tanaan Jungle being turned into a glorified Timeless Isle (which is late expansion filler) instead of a zone with real content and 2) if they put any real effort into 6.3 the next expansion will be delayed that much farther pissing off shareholders and players alike (remember their excuse for no new dungeons in 6.2 was the amount of resources it took [and yes I know they claimed it was amount of resources vs relevancy of content but their the people that create the incentives that determine how long content is relevant so that's a pretty poor excuse])

bottomline 6.2 is either the final patch with another extended content drought or we get a even more half-assed effort in 6.3 and the expansion with the least content ever drags on interminably...its not a pretty picture either way tbh
    Nothing can satisfy your ass, isn't that nice?
    Please, mastermind, tell us all here, what does this mean :
    "6.2 is already the content hold over patch with the Tanaan Jungle being turned into a glorified Timeless Isle (which is late expansion filler) instead of a zone with real content."
    Please, let us all know, WHAT IS, REAL, CONTENT, to you? Describe, elaborate, and make Blizz scratch their heads when you tell them YOUR idea of what REAL CONTENT is.

10+ Year Old Account
    100k gold + 150k apexis... just for a wolf ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by V3rtige View Post
    100k gold + 150k apexis... just for a wolf ?
    And it doesn't even have fel wings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yavamar View Post
    I'm pretty sure he means from the SHOP button on the ESC menu and on the bottom menu. You know, like how you can buy mounts and pets.
    Ah, first time I've seen it. I thought it's an external redirect.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Vargur;33659471]And it doesn't even have fel wings.

way overpriced .

Btw ,at what time are they doing the subscription numbers anouncement .

Any predictions ?

i think 900k drop , got that number with dartboard same way as blizz does balance

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCrawdad View Post
    "Maiev's Blade"

She was the one to land the final blow on Illidan in the Black Temple you see the conversation between her and Illidan before she kills him.. http://www.wowwiki.com/Maiev_Shadowsong

But of course she is either still alive and on the run from her brother after kidnapping Malfurion or she is dead, there must be some reason for why the boat named as such but what it is who knows.. lol
    Last edited by grexly75; 2015-05-06 at 12:49 PM.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    the point is they lied ,ofc not first time again, and not on single thing
    yet that mean they are become slow and suck now with delivering content, while their players base is declining it dramatic scale, which only faster expansions could put some hype(and give them more money as it sells instead patches) on a players base
    Have you seen the subscription figures lately? You are talking out of your ass on a whole new level here.

Nothing can satisfy your ass, isn't that nice?
    Please, mastermind, tell us all here, what does this mean :
    "6.2 is already the content hold over patch with the Tanaan Jungle being turned into a glorified Timeless Isle (which is late expansion filler) instead of a zone with real content."
    Please, let us all know, WHAT IS, REAL, CONTENT, to you? Describe, elaborate, and make Blizz scratch their heads when you tell them YOUR idea of what REAL CONTENT is.
    Well...Tanaan Jungle was originally intended to available as a max level zone available at launch and garrisons were supposed to be basically optional and not absolutely necessary to advance in the game...and another promise they made was to add more 5 man dungeons later in the expansion as well as improve expansion launch cycles...

So lets review

1) all other late expansion versions of the timeless isle concept were actually basically completely "new" areas provided in addition to other content but now they're using an area intended for another purpose originally for timeless isle 3.0 - that's less content

2) broken dungeon promises - instead getting mythic dungeons - reusing current assets with the least amount of effort on their part (tuning adjustments basically) - not new content

3) can't even get to Tanaan Jungle without a garrison (and yes I know they dramatically lowered the garrison resources required). And please lets not forget that adding garrison missions requires the least amount of resources compared to say adding dungeons - which is one reason blizzard likes them - less effort required

4) not even a hint yet they have an alpha of the next expansion so that's another promise broken

And if you buy their excuse for adding dungeons - too much resources required (their words) and they bring in another patch they can't spend too many resources on it because it will delay the next expansion further - so one can only imagine how lack lustre it will be

its pretty obvious to an objective observer that they are 1) shooting from the hip and changing plans on the go based on schedule delays and other issues and 2) they are trying to milk the cow and extend the life of WoD with the least amount of resources possible to avoid further delays.

There's a big difference between doing garrisons because they are required and actually enjoying them - I do garrisons on 5 alts - not fun tbh and not "real" content...will be interesting to see the subscription numbers on thursday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Either that, or Gul'Dan is going to do a Garrosh to lead us into the next expansion, considering the "At the end of Hellfire citadel, Gul'Dan is the only enemy of note left alive"-factor...

The only thing that is implied is that we don't kill Gul'Dan (Assuming that was the "final task" in the first place), other than that we still know nothing.
    Well and if Grom Hellscream gets a redemption story or we get to kill him.....

I kind of hope they do a 6.3 now. As bad a "content" has been in WoD, Blizzard were the ones determined to tell this story of alternative Draenor and the hero's of the past. I'd rather they get it done and finished properly than have another story thread left hanging.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCrawdad View Post
    "Maiev's Blade"

The last time I saw Maiev she had delivered the death blow to Illidan in The Black Temple. He told her she was nothing without him and she said that was true, that she was nothing without her pursuit of him. That ship name makes me wonder if Illidan is going to be making an appearance in this expansion.