Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Problem is countless other classes do just as well at AoE and better. Our core strength is sustained AoE and if you look at fights like Operator and Beastlord we arent even the best there.

Melee spots are often very limited, if youre guild has 1 melee spot open. There are classes that bring better DPS and utility than an Enh shaman.

We might not be in a bad spot, we just dont bring anything apart from fire nova. When you look at the gear spread we share tokens and gear with hunters right now who are extremely popular and useful (apart from Fox they are a mobile ranged DPS who can deal with a lot of the mechanics), Warriors who are doing equal to our AoE and bring a decent raid CD.
    Can't disagree with what you said here. despite all that, I manage pulling decent dps in ST/cleave.
    The issues begin when you're trying to get into really hardcore raiding, in guilds that min/max their roster to the little things, there, us and elementals don't have a spot.

Yea I have been leveling a rogue the past few days to replace my enhance for now. The only time im currently asked to go is for resto and I hate healing. We dont have a rogue only a warrior and a dk that is sometimes not there. So I rolled a rogue
    1. they have competitive single target and cleave.
    2. there combat spec does very competitive aoe so I get bot worlds and a full time spot back.

We dont have any good raid CD, after the pruning of ability we have left with ancestral guidance(nerfed), windwalk totem, grounding totem, tremor totem, most of them uslees.

All the clases have really good raid cds or immunity to do mechanics, we dont.

Besides of sustained aoe dmg there is no reason to give a enhancement shaman spot on mythic raid.