This Game Needs To Become More Casual

And even more streamlined that it currently is.

I'm currently entering into a top 50 Uni in the fall and I have no more time to play the game the way I used to. Therefore, the game should cater to my new needs and become more casual. I believe a lot of other people are in my situation, and I don't feel like being penalized in gear rewards is a good idea, simply because I can't devote more time into the game than someone with no life prospects.

For example, if you look at the mythic gear - it looks great, but the heroic and normal gear seems like a half-assed earlier version of it, in comparison. Like half the work was done. Here are 2 changes I'd bring forth:

1.) 10-man Mythic raiding along with 20-man Mythics.

2.) Mythic mode able to be done in the group finder. No need to deal with detestable try-hard guilds anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make mythic soloable. Thats when it'll be casual enough for everyone. Won't have to worry about the other 19 people being baddies.

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    Therefore, the game should cater to my new needs and become more casual.
    No, it really shouldn't. If you don't have time to play a video game then that is on you and only you.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    No, it really shouldn't. If you don't have time to play a video game then that is on you and only you.
    Well, of course. But I don't see how making a 10-man version of Mythic and allowing it to be done without a proper raiding guild, affects those currently doing Mythic in a proper raiding guild.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, of course. But I don't see how making a 10-man version of Mythic and allowing it to be done without a proper raiding guild, affects those currently doing Mythic in a proper raiding guild.
    Then you should not even be talking on the subject, one word balance.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

I'm a 19 year old jobless kid.. my parents pay for everything. & all I do is play wow. I have no friends except for my guildmates.

I think the game should reward me greater because I spend all my time on here. There is no way a guy who can only devote a cpl of hours a week should benefit the same as me. THAT WOULD JUST BE UNFAIR!!!

DONT LET IT HAPPEN BLIZZARD. I BEG YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Then you should not even be talking on the subject, one word balance.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

My grandpa is dead. I do not think it's fair that he can't gear up as well as those hardcore no-lifer Finnish nerds. I think Blizzard should make an Iwin button and place it under his corpse, this way he's always winning like those Finnish nerds. You're lack of support for the deceased to get ahead in the game has triggered me. I am now offended and will call the police and charge Blizzard with the rape of my dead Grandfather.

So basically u want back the trillion war posts between 10 man and 25 man, and what mode is harder and bla bla bla bla. Face it there will be never ever in a million years balance and correct mechanics for both modes. We have seen it, we have done it, we hated it. And mythic via group finder? lol. Gl with that. Why everyone thinks that no matter if u cant play dedicated hours and only 3-4 hours per week u are entitled to the highest rewards with the less amount of effort?

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    My grandpa is dead. I do not think it's fair that he can't gear up as well as those hardcore no-lifer Finnish nerds. I think Blizzard should make an Iwin button and place it under his corpse, this way he's always winning like those Finnish nerds. You're lack of support for the deceased to get ahead in the game has triggered me. I am now offended and will call the police and charge Blizzard with the rape of my dead Grandfather.
    Strawmans are bad.

Bait thread is baity.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Strawmans are bad.
    Not as bad as your crying. Almost, but not.
    As someone who apparently gets putting in great effort for great reward, why do you want to get great reward for minimum effort in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Bait thread is baity.
    The bait is strong with this one, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's impossible to believe that this thread was created for any purpose other than stirring up drama.

Therefore it is being closed. There are many other threads active to discuss the game. Please use one of them.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."