Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Tirion fails to shatter Frostmourne and the Lich King succeeds in corrupting the greatest warriors of the Ashen Verdict's forces into his new generals of the Scourge. WotLK's follow-up expansion concerns his new march into Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms, with the Horde and Alliance having to put aside their faction-related strife after the events of the Wrathgate and try to work together to halt his advance.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Keal'thas lives remains racial leader of blood elves, Vereesa never gobbled down Rhonins mana balls and made disgusting half breeds. Kor'kron double tap Vol'jin

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Retcon Sir Zeliek to not be a Paladin.

So people would stop fucking using it as the sole reason why they think Undead Paladins should be a thing. It's a horrible piece of Lore and people constantly try to use it as "the rule" and not "the exception".

God damn fuck.

I would love for the Blood Elves to have gone(in mop)/stayed alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Tirion fails to shatter Frostmourne and the Lich King succeeds in corrupting the greatest warriors of the Ashen Verdict's forces into his new generals of the Scourge. WotLK's follow-up expansion concerns his new march into Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms, with the Horde and Alliance having to put aside their faction-related strife after the events of the Wrathgate and try to work together to halt his advance.
    That would be the most epic thing ever. I can see it now... Azeroth is roflstomped 2x harder than Deathwing. We could get a legendary quest to kill Tirion and purify the Ashbringer again, except this time we get to keep it <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Vol'jin doesn't become Warchief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Vol'jin not becoming warchief.
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Retcon Vol'jin as warchief.
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Vol'jin never becomes Warchief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Kor'kron double tap Vol'jin
    Absolutely beautiful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Absolutely beautiful.
    We learn that Garrosh was always Vol'jin, in disguise.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    We learn that Garrosh was always Vol'jin, in disguise.
    Then I'd have to bitch at Blizzard for bad writing, considering a character arguing with himself out loud is a rather poor way to portray internal conflict.

Illidan's death. Garrosh being born. Oh and Arthas becoming the Lich king. Maybe Me'dan....

Mostly Thrall's stuff and Medan.

I would retcon Illidan's ridicolous portrayal in Burning Crusade, and either let him stay dead after the fight against Arthas, or give him a proper ending.

Deleted
    I would retcon the whole alliance horde conflict and get back to the warcraft 3 setting. In other words WORK TOGHETER.

Cancelling Dranosh's death. Saurfang Jr as Warchief would've been ace.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Deleted
    the arrival of Orcs on Azeroth in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having Tirion Fordring deus ex machina his way out of an ice cube in the Lich King fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    space goats, everything is result of that chain reaction that started with the idea of space goats and 'oops sorry but i'll still keep it because reasons'
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Err, everything after Wrath...

The entirety of Burning Crusade. Not even kidding.

Blood Elves would remain a Horde race, Draenei would remain an Alliance race (but seriously, just call them Eredar this time and let the fel-corrupted "draenei" be their own race) but Outland would have an entirely different storyline based more around defeating the Burning Legion and not turning three previously chaotic neutral or even good characters into villains for the sake of having more raid bosses.

Imagine (loosely of course) a WoD with Illidan instead of Grommash and the Illidari instead of the Iron Horde and you have an idea where I'm going lore-wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    Imagine (loosely of course) a WoD with Illidan instead of Grommash and the Illidari instead of the Iron Horde and you have an idea where I'm going lore-wise.
    So we kill Lady Vashj and Akama, and dismantle Illidan's bases of power, following an Illidari invasion of our world. After we do that, have Kael'thas betray Illidan, taking most of the remaining Illidari and join the Legion?

Sounds to me like they'd still be "bad guys."

Magatha not poisoning Gorehowl so Cairne would bash Garrosh's head during the Mak'gora.