Sell all Add-on with a "smart" filter?

Hello.

So I've been looking for an addon that sells all stuff in your inventory. Be it greys, greens, by Ilvl and what not.

I have found several but none have what I am after.

I am mostly after an addon with a smart filter where it won't sell the item if you add it to its "ignore" list sort to speak. When I say smart filter I mean I can just add in part of its name and it won't sell anything with that in it.

Every addon I found that comes close either doesn't have the filter option, or requires you to putt in the full name. Considering I am doing this only to make sure I don't sell Xmog greens to the Vendor.. I really don't want to type the 100s of names for xxxx of the whale, xxx of the marksman, xxx of the etc etc etc.

If anyone knows an addon that has what I am looking for, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Are you certain you don't want something like "Scrap", with the auto-learning mode turned on? I use that, and it more or less watches what I sell and learns that I don't want to keep, eg, those low level soulbound rings from running old raids and dungeons.

It's a "whitelist" rather than "blacklist" model, in that it doesn't default to selling anything[*], but it's pretty easy to teach about what you don't care about, and better still, pretty good at learning what you sell and what you don't.
    [*] actually, you can turn on "sell unusable soulbound items", and "sell low consumables", to automate some of that.

Deleted
    This addon is nice

Try the bag Haddon Carbags_Nivaya it is great!