Thread: LF alt options

LF alt options

Greeting, I currently play a warrior in arena And such, however Im looking to make an alt as per the title as I need something to do in my downtime. So I was wondering what you guys would suggest, I like the play style of the war and the bars not being cluttered with 50 million different abilities.. What would you recommend? (Preferably not a caster)

DK doesnt have much clutter anymore and is a melee like your warrior...give that a try

...Feral is no Warrior and offers a fun option...otherwise it DK which is the closest to Warrior and Frost to be more specific with the least 'clutter.'

Thanks guys, If clutter didn't matter would there be other alternatives or is that About it?

Quote Originally Posted by burglol View Post
    Thanks guys, If clutter didn't matter would there be other alternatives or is that About it?
    Combat Rogue
    DK Unholy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by burglol View Post
    I like the play style of the war and the bars not being cluttered with 50 million different abilities.. What would you recommend? (Preferably not a caster)
    How does it feel to be one of the persons the game is specifically designed for?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaileen View Post
    How does it feel to be one of the persons the game is specifically designed for?
    Low blow man...low blow...looool