Question New second monitor, pref same as other one (Dell U2312HM)

Okay, simple question really

I have (had) two monitors, the old one has passed away recently and so it's time for a new one. My current main monitor is a "Dell U2312HM 23" IPS LED Monitor Black UltraSharp". I would prefer a monitor which is as similar to this one as possible, so I can switch easily between them and not getting a headache over colour and/or size differences. Unfortunately I was unable to find the monitor anywhere (I live in the Netherlands).

Do you guys have any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... there is no real way to do that except for buying another U2312HM.
    Even then, panels themselves of the same model can have manufacturing differences even slightly so you, in all technicality, won't have the same settings without an extra device like a relatively expensive colorimeter or a photospectrometer to measure and calibrate your monitors.

That said, you kind of have to just get a new monitor. U2414H is a decent monitor within the 23.8" range. If you have a budget or site in mind I can look at it more in depth otherwise I'd be giving blanket suggestions.

Thank you for the reply!
    The monitor doesn't need to be that similar It's more that the old monitor was very different, smaller and all.

So, an U2414H looks like a rather similar monitor, and I understand that it's (at least) decent? I don't really have a budget or site in mind. Besides the sites would be in Dutch (easier/quicker to order).

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a pretty good monitor for the price.
    The only real issue is this since for whatever reason NVidia sees the DisplayPort on U2414H as a HDMI / TV port.
    https://pcmonitors.info/articles/cor...-and-amd-gpus/
    http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/dell_u2414h.htm

Thanks again
    Really nice articles to read.
    I'll be going for the U2414