Poll: What Blizzard games do you actively play, currently?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

What's your current relation with Blizzard games?

I'll start:

Heroes of the Storm - Actively playing.

World of Warcraft - Every year i have been playing less and less. 4 months in 2013 and 4 months in 2014. I am always open to come back if a new expansion catches my interest.

Diablo - Never played and have no intentions to start.

Hearthstone - Played for like a year, realized it's a waste of time. No intentions to go back so far.

StarCraft II - Played a lot between 2010 and 2012. I intend to buy LotV to finish the campaign and play 1 or 2 more online seasons to experience the new units and other new stuff.

Overwatch - I shall try it when the beta starts and i get a key.

Deleted
    Heroes of the Storm - Tried it, liked it, but don't play it much.

World of Warcraft - Using the gold tokens to "sub" atm. Not playing it a lot, just doing bits here and there.

Diablo - Still into it, haven't played it for a few months though. Not out of boredom, just other things coming out and taking up my time.

Hearthstone - Tried once, uninstalled.

StarCraft II - Never tried it. Never even tried the demo.

Overwatch - Really looking forward to it. Will probably hold my interest if it doesn't become an unbalanced mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo is the only Blizzard game I play anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    HoTS: No thanks, League Has put such a bad taste in my mouth I couldn't possibly deal with the mentally ill players Blizzard attracts in a MOBA

WoW: Unsubbed and uninstalled, not interested in returning due to direction of the game is going.

D3: Playing on PS4 when I feel like it.

HS: Not my kinda game.

StarCraft: Never been a fan.

Overwatch: Interested..

The last time I opened the Bnet launcher, it was a miss click.

Heroes is good, but meh. If I want a MOBA, I'd play it over League at this point, because I can't be asked to re-learn everything after a two year hiatus from that game.

D3 is a lot better than it used to be, but.. meh.

SC2 just isn't my jam. Neither is Hearthstone.

WoW is fun when it's good, but imo it's not atm, so I'm not playing it.

Aaaaaand Overwatch looks neat, but I'd probably rather just play CS.

None at the moment.
    Might do some hearthstone in foreseeable future,
    and WoW in a year or two (just going to revisit the areas I'm nostalgic for).
    Got a strong turn off about Diablo 3 after the first weeks of the game, might not have it in me to try that again.
    Haven't tried Starcraft. Game and concept looks awesome, but the playstyle that's required for competitive play is not my cup of tea. Super high APM, spasmodic hand motions, clicking to death... Nothankyou.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Heroes of the Storm - Can't stand the genre, so no.

World of Warcraft - I usually play for a few days/weeks until I get bored, or sick of it, then quit until the next expansion.

Diablo - Play seasons until I get bored, then come back for the next season.

StarCraft II - RTS is nearly the same genre as MOBA, so no on that too.

Overwatch - If it turns out to be more than just a boring TF2 clone maybe I will check it out.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    None.

I'm so far burnt out with WoW that I don't think I'll come back for a fair few years.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xlightning View Post
    I'll start:
    Heroes of the Storm - Never played

World of Warcraft - I quit, the dev's lied too much to trick people to stay so rather than loose my stomach contents to push my self to log in i visited account management. Maybe if they hire some actual developers instead of what appears to be failed politicians

Diablo - Been a while since i played it

Hearthstone - Was no fun

StarCraft II - There is a star craft game?

Overwatch - Probably never gonna play

Am only playing Diablo and SC1+2, classics that stand test of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quit wow forever in mid 2013, occasionally play diablo if a friend asks and I'm in the mood. No interest in any others.
    Last edited by Arkenaw; 2015-05-07 at 06:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I regularly play Heroes of the Storm. Boot Hearthstone on m phone if I'm waiting and have a decent charge left on my phone. I have no problems with Diablo, but better ways to spend my time than farming loot. WoW and SC2 are pretty much shelved for me, still haven't beat the second campaign of SC2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroes of the Storm - On and off, kind of like I was with DOTA2. Enjoy the game but only in groups.

World of Warcraft - Subbed since day 1 but must admit I've not logged on in a month. Partly cause my life is very busy at the moment and partly because the game just doesn't entertain me as it used to (I have the same with all MMOs nowadays though).

Diablo III - Still play, and make a new char every season. Best Blizzard game at the moment, and getting better every patch.

Hearthstone - Played it a bit. Not my game.

Starcraft II - Definitely not my type of game.

Overwatch - Interested, looks promising. No fan of the cinematic art style but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt. Gameplay looks fun.

Heroes of the Storm - Actively playing but not a lot. I have a thing where I'm careful not to get too burnt out during beta phases so when the game actually releases i'm still interested.

World of Warcraft - Started playing vanilla, quit during DS in cata and came back to raid in wod. Currently fairly unimpressed with the game beyond raiding.

Diablo - Played a lot but i'm done with it. No interest in anymore expansions.

Hearthstone - Played it when it came out. Reminded me I hate card games and never touched it again.

StarCraft II - I always full back to single player when I'm bored and often have online games with friends.

Overwatch - Somewhat interested, I don't think I'll like it but i'll give it a go.

I play them all except Starcraft, but I'm losing interest in WoW.

Oh, and extremely interesting in Overwatch, I've wanted a replacement to TF2 that wouldn't be exactly TF2 for a while now.

I only play hearthstone at the moment. I might try over watch but blizzard has a shitty track record with pvp games. So I have very little hope in it.

Deleted
    World of Warcraft is my main game.

I only play the single player campaigns of the RTS games and then dump it, I don't do multiplayer in RTSs.

Dumped Diablo 3 after finishing the story mode with 3 characters. I'm not doing that "seasons" shit over and over.

Dabbled in HOTS a bit, it's good, got Nova to level 10, but since I'm not a MOBA fan, I don't see myself playing it for long.

I don't like Hearthstone.

I'm very much interested in Overwatch but I can't say I'm anxious to play it, especially not if it turns out to be one of those twitchy, "420 no scope" fps games that only kids with ADD can be good at.
    Last edited by mmocdb096be3da; 2015-05-07 at 06:31 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heroes of the Storm - sometimes...but I've kinda stopped recently.

World of Warcraft - nope

Diablo - hell no

Hearthstone - aw hellz no

StarCraft II - nope

Overwatch - Interested...hope to get a key.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been WoW free for a year. Not that it's a bad game, I just can't get into it like I use to.

I still play D3 a few times. Lately I've been smashing things with a wizard. I love my wizard, through she's squishy. I love bringing down meteors on my foes.
    Putin khuliyo

Heroes of the Storm - Tried it a few times, seems nice and fun, except I'm not really good at it.

World of Warcraft - Currently having a break after guild died, not too excited for 6.2, but I'll come back and enjoy what I can and experience all the story and feel of it.

Diablo - Played rarely in the past when I was bored, never got expansion and don't care much for that kinda game.

Hearthstone - Only really played when quite bored, otherwise just to get card backs and do Adventures.

StarCraft II - Tried trial, but have no major interest as realtime strategy isn't my thing.

Overwatch - I'll give it a shot when I can, but I bet I'll do awful because of the FPS aspect. Looking forward to the story though.