Thread: @mythic raiders

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

@mythic raiders

What are you currently doing? What are you excited about in 6.2 class tier bonus ,trinkets, encounters ect

my weekly Mythic clear

Scout for Mythic sales for gold

Sometimes que missions to level my blood elf follower harem

Need to get WoD pristine archy items

Just started CM golds one shot first two

Finish my garrison campaign and 6.1 quest.

Some Apexis area and garrison achieves especially the stables.

Finish my current tier pvp set and mount. Maybe shoot for 2k next season to buy these elite sets.

Glory of raider and dungeon for Wod

Excited about the boss cast in HFC and the paladin double AW set which hopefully brings the spec to the forefront as a strong contender.

Deleted
    The raid encounters look really good so far for the most part so I'm excited for the Hellfire Citadel. I'm also a mount collector so looking forward to adding a few more to my collection I suppose.

I'm currently really just clearing mythic each week and collecting mounts I'm missing, I'm very one-track. ><

For the most time I geared a ranged alt because I expect my main class to suck. Some ptr bullshit. Maybe go to level my alt army a bit more now that most of them got to 97ish from facebook gaming.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2015-05-07 at 03:52 PM.

I've been gearing up a mage and planning on doing the Glory of the Raider and Dungeon for WoD

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    For the most time I geared a ranged alt because I expect my main class to suck. Some ptr bullshit. Maybe go to level my alt army a bit more now that most of them got to 97ish from facebook gaming.
    What is this facebook game that levels alts?

Quote Originally Posted by jahoosuphat View Post
    What is this facebook game that levels alts?
    Garrison. Just logged in did those shitty exp missions since wod release after upgrading the garrison once. It adds up. Obviously you can be unlucky as well I think my shaman is only 94 or something. Maybe I am just not logging that one in regularly enough don't know.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2015-05-07 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Garrison. Just logged in did those shitty exp missions since wod release after upgrading the garrison once. It adds up.
    Oh gotcha. Thought you meant something that leveled pre-90 alts.

Nothing really. Just trying to cope with farm content until next set of bosses. I'm excited for most of them. Not excited for my shitty class trinket and set boni as a disc priest though...

Quote Originally Posted by jahoosuphat View Post
    Oh gotcha. Thought you meant something that leveled pre-90 alts.
    No sorry had everything on 90 before wod. They actually should have garrisons for low level that would actually make me level an alt of mine on another realm.

Deleted
    I really want a playable Arms but every PTR patch is disappointing me more and more. Raid looks okay I guess but I was hoping for more class changes overall. Also eagerly waiting to see how hard I'll get benched in this tier just because I'm not ranged or rogue.

Deleted
    Right now im on a break, Brf is pretty boring after we cleared it. That on top of the fact that my class is boring to play, but rerolling would be bad for the comp because my class is strong, means im burned out.

Hellfire citadel looks cool and most of the bosses seem interesting from ptr testing. There are a few too many add fights, which once again will make boomkins quite strong, meaning still no reroll for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Working on Blackhand. Hope to see a kill this week! Then farming for everyone to get mounts.

Probably going to look to finish dungeon achieves and start 8/8 gold CMs.
    Changed to mage tower to finish off that achievement and get more apexis crystals rolling in for mount in 6.2.

Probably finish leveling my last 90+ alt (4 100s atm), a rogue sitting at 97 mostly through garrisons. His bags/bank are starting to get full of 615/630/645 gear tokens from missions.

That’s about it. I’ve been far less interested in achievements this expansion than I was before, but I definitely want to get CMs done since those have an expiration date, and I may do some more pet battle related things.

I’m always excited for a new raid. I’m NOT excited about losing my 2T17 bonus as a Fire mage though, that’s going to be painful.

Still progressing against the low pop server attendance boss. hope to get it down soon.

Currently nothing outside of raiding.

Working on M Blast Furnace, and playing Season 3 Diablo

in 6.2, all I'm really looking forward to is the new tier of raid content. I haven't felt too engaged in any activities outside of raiding al expac :/

blackhand progression

Also gearing up my alliance DK and warrior

I don't do much outside of raiding in this gamr anymore, will probably get my gold CM's achievement

also looking forward for hellfire citadel as a unholy DK some fights look really fun, cant say i'm happy that on ST fight ill have to play frost but whatever.

that's about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not much really, 3 toons ready for 6.2. Looking forward to see if they finally fix ret... but I have my doubts.
    From the PTR testing I have done it looks... alright I suppose.

pretty much just alt f4 as soon as I see I lose the mount roll, then log in and do it all again the next week.
    PvP is dead, I have everything at level 100, too lazy to do CMs, other games and uni take my interest
    Last edited by Filfa; 2015-05-08 at 03:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    wiping to the attendance and recruitment boss

bitching on forums about warrior class design

letting out great sighs of disappointment at how bad the warrior set bonuses are

praying that i stop getting vers gear from my caches

collecting shadowfrost shards

getting psyched for heavensward

thinking about leveling my other warrior and getting CM golds with RL friend and his guild

Just murdered Mythic Blackhand so now we will farm mounts until Hellfire Citadel comes out. From boss testing in PTR, the fights look very cool, but the instance itself is basically just Siege of Orgrimmar with fel pools around... not real pleased to be raiding in yet another ironbound instance. Tier sets aren't as good as I expected, but I'm curious to see how class trinkets will work out. Not too stoked that they made shipyard a requirement for mythic raiders (Hellfire Caches) and the idea of losing my boats puts me off, too. Otherwise just looking forward to having another zone that nobody will hang out in because they're playing warlords of garrisoncraft.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Outside of Mythic clear, I also do 2 Heroic clears and a Highmaul Mythic clear for $$.

WoD is pretty dead outside of raiding. Outside of raiding I'm mainly getting ready for 6.2

Doing barn on two characters stocking up on bloods and crafting materials ready to sell upgrade items at 6.2 launch

Farming items for work orders in all buildings and stocking up on rush work orders for Legendary quest

Getting my main alts Garrison up to speed because I've completely ignored it even though they've been 100 since week 2

Also grind out random Heroics on my tank alt for Augment Runes

Started doing Gold CM's aswell

In 6.2 of course I'm looking forward to Hellfire Citadel, raiding is why I remain subbed even in content droughts like this but outside of raiding looking forward to gearing up my alts without having to do deal with Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry pugs... 650 blues from rares, amazing crafted gear, up gradable Garrison gear with apexsis, Mythic dungeons, etc. The real shame though is 6.2 still isn't bringing anything for me to do on my main, raiding invalidates the rest of the game. I have more things to do on my alts because my alts don't raid, which is a real shame. The game needs to reintroduce the Valor/Badge system (Uncapped) and allow you to buy Warforge, Gem socket and Tertiary stat upgrades with them (Bosses could drop a seperate item needed for Warforge and Gem Sockets so you couldn't buy 16 of them week 1 by playing 24/7 but Tertiary Stat items could drop from end bosses of Mythic Dungeons) , maybe even a limited amount of reforge items
    Last edited by sdracklryeg; 2015-05-08 at 04:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

Farm and then I log off to play dota
    It's the best way to play the game.

I'm excited for most of them. Not excited for my shitty class trinket and set boni as a disc priest though...
    Last edited by schhiqiul; 2015-05-08 at 08:34 AM.