Deleted

Blackhand's secret

I just did LFR Blackhand for my last few Runestones for the 3th tablet. Turned it all in (Including the other BRF quests) and got a new quest.. to kill Blackhand. Acording to WoWhead, you can't re-do him on LFR and complete that quest. So i thought i'd be screwed for the week, but then i thought about killing him on Normal/Heroic. Does that work? Or am i screwed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I just did LFR Blackhand for my last few Runestones for the 3th tablet. Turned it all in (Including the other BRF quests) and got a new quest.. to kill Blackhand. Acording to WoWhead, you can't re-do him on LFR and complete that quest. So i thought i'd be screwed for the week, but then i thought about killing him on Normal/Heroic. Does that work? Or am i screwed?
    That sounds strange, as that certainly was not the case for the MoP legendary questlines. Ie: get last tablet from Lei-Shen to get your 12/12, and then you can go back and get his heart.

I would try it either way. Both on LFR (doesn't take long, just queue up for a bg or dungeon in the meantime) or get a quick normal.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

If its to collect something from him then yes since LFR and every difficulty only allows loot once per run then running on normal or heroic would work since you could loot him

Its still might worth trying in LFR and reporting it as a bug.

You can get the severed arm from any Blackhand kill that you are loot eligible for, so yes. You can get it from normal or heroic, provided you haven't killed him on those difficulties this lock out.

I had the same issue last week. your gone need to wait a week the quest items share same lockout on all difficulties

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tandenstoker View Post
    I had the same issue last week. your gone need to wait a week the quest items share same lockout on all difficulties
    Sigh.. so normal or heroic won't work?

Sigh.. so normal or heroic won't work?
    no, also, you don't have to finish the rune quest to do the blackhands secret quest.

If you kill him on LFR and get the quest for the arm you CAN get the arm on heroic or normal or mythic.... talked with quite a few about it and actually worked for us so.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinpies View Post
    no, also, you don't have to finish the rune quest to do the blackhands secret quest.
    This. You get the blackhand quest after the 3 quests where you collect the random items. The elemental tablets quest is just there "on the side". You still have to do the tablet quest to continue the storyline though.

Deleted
    I couldn't say, but I really want to ask you how you had the patience/laziness to not turn in the other quests for the weeks it would have taken to gather your 3 tablets. Worst comes to worst, you just do Blackhand quickly at the start of the next reset though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    I couldn't say, but I really want to ask you how you had the patience/laziness to not turn in the other quests for the weeks it would have taken to gather your 3 tablets. Worst comes to worst, you just do Blackhand quickly at the start of the next reset though.
    I didn't see a reason in turning in the other quests without the Tablet quest. That would of been 2 visits to Khadgar.

your gone need to wait a week the quest items share same lockout on all difficulties
    Last edited by corunpiana; 2015-05-09 at 11:20 AM.

You could have gotten this quest earlier. I got it on my 'lock and DK both while I was still on the runestones quest.

Got them both at the same time, actually
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.