Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    The displacer change isn't confirmed yet, atm we can also Dash while in bear which seems a bit weird to me. We'll have to wait for confirmation.
    I would expect this to stay, movement and ranged taunts have been some of Bears biggest weaknesses. To the point where even when they were the sturdiest tank they weren't very desirable for some fights. Increasing movement options will help a lot. Combined with the Savage Defense change Bears will finally where they should have been before WoD was released. Now the only problem is they waited until the last tier to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothmog View Post
    You forgot the "You can now cast Healing Touch in any form" from DoC. Even as it doesn't want to work on my bear's PTR. In theory, it gives you the option to heal yourself when you've nothing to hit for rage to FR. In practice, I see it being used but rarely.
    The point of Healing Touch change isn't changing it so we can cast it in the middle of the fight, it's really changed to make it so that if a bear miss - times a DoC Healing Touch, that you wouldn't start casting it thus taking you out of bear form.

Obviously you could cast it I guess in a fight but it wouldn't be too logical to do so over anything else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1291 View Post
    The point of Healing Touch change isn't changing it so we can cast it in the middle of the fight, it's really changed to make it so that if a bear miss - times a DoC Healing Touch, that you wouldn't start casting it thus taking you out of bear form.

Obviously you could cast it I guess in a fight but it wouldn't be too logical to do so over anything else.
    lol done this in a PUG, ppl seemed confused on why I did this but it was an accident, just missed out by .2 secs of it being insta like the proc!