Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Katastrofi View Post
    ...But what I really meant was that if you know you are going to be stuck in a small space full of people, maybe choose not to use perfumes...
    Have you thought of alternative transportation? You can't dictate the masses.

It's essential, cologne is a fucking art.

Depending on what you're doing, who you're doing it with, time of year, setting, etc.

And if you use it right, a $150 bottle will last you YEARS. It's not axe, children.

I use a little bit of Old Spice. Not much - just one quick spray on each arm + one on the chest.

I think perfume/cologne are fine as long as they're not overpowering or excessive. Like...when you can still smell it 30 minutes after the person left the room, that's too much. If you do it right, I just get a whiff when you walk by me, and that's good enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I find it offensive.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    I wish more people would actually bathe instead of marinating in their fragrance of choice.
    ^ Totally this.

And I'd add to that that I like the smell of someone who didn't shower more than many perfumes out there, at least they won't make my nose itchy / irritated, except in some very extreme cases (last time I can remember was in NY subway 6 months ago, someone who clearly didn't shower for weeks... and also clearly peed (and maybe more) on himself).
    Oh, hi.