Poll: Would you do it?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    As long as they're not sexually depraved... I might consider it if it was for only one night. But there are several other people willing to do it, so they can get in line in front of me :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    No one can and will win a nuclear war.... That's why we haven't had one.
    Everyone knows that if anyone starts it, that's devastation for everyone.
    This. Dumb people are dumb though.

OT: Ofcourse I would. I think you're a disgusting human being if you don't.

Deleted
    Thats kinda desperate holding the world hostage to get laid.

I dunno man. Id never be hearing the end of it. Id be teh guy that took a black dick in the arsehole.. And you know what they say about blacks..
    The big question is why whould obama not go to war if he get to fuck some1 like me in the ass? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    The big question is why whould obama not go to war if he get to fuck some1 like me in the ass? :S
    That is an excellent question!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I'm not that important, I'd think the job of taking one for the team has to default to the current President.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, who knows, maybe they would be good in bed.

It would be kind of psychotic not to take that deal to save billions of people. My asshole would be given the key to the country though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

i do have a thing for vladimir putin.

If you agree, you show them that their threat has value and can be used as a bargaining chip. You agree to do it, what then?
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

I'd even fuck Angela Merkel.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    You mean let Putin abuse my leather cheerio to avoid a nuclear war?

Sure, as long as he's buying me dinner.
    Putin can have me anyway he likes, but I do prefer at *least* a wine and dine first. I'm a classy ho'
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love all the posts from sexually insecure posters, who are afraid that if they admit they would fuck another man in a "it will never happen, ever" hypothetical scenario, it will make them look gay.

Seriously, you know what makes you look gay? Doing what you're doing.

I would assume I would be taking it in the butt, but I would still do it to save the world.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Sacrifice my anus and my pride, or sacrifice a few million innocent lives...

Sorry, but you guys are completely and utterly screwed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you kidding? Hell no, even IF I thought they were attractive. Nukes = population control, bring it on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do I have to hold Putin's pocket when walking around?
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

10+ Year Old Account
    /crossesfingershopingit'sputin

Let me paint a picture.

-So, this leader wants to have sex with me. I declined (clearly) and his/her response is to nuke my home? So it is have sex or die with my friends and family?

No. I would go and murder the fuck out of this person. Yes, i would most likely die but I will be hailed as a damn hero. No one should be forced into sex like that. It's called rape. And after me, who next? Does anyone with a nuke give them the pass to fuck anyone they choose?

Sorry, I would not. I do not negotiate with terrorists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post

OT: Ofcourse I would. I think you're a disgusting human being if you don't.
    I think you are a disgusting human being if you encourage this. If you are close enough to get railed by Kim Jon Dong then you are close enough to strangle his ass and remove a HIGHLY dangerous person from the world and send a message that using your country's army/nukes to go around raping people will lead to a short life.

In the spirit of hypotheticals, one should assume there are no alternative solutions ("I'd murder him instead").

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaSwoosh View Post
    Let me paint a picture.

-So, this leader wants to have sex with me. I declined (clearly) and his/her response is to nuke my home? So it is have sex or die with my friends and family?

No. I would go and murder the fuck out of this person. Yes, i would most likely die but I will be hailed as a damn hero. No one should be forced into sex like that. It's called rape. And after me, who next? Does anyone with a nuke give them the pass to fuck anyone they choose?

Sorry, I would not. I do not negotiate with terrorists.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you are a disgusting human being if you encourage this. If you are close enough to get railed by Kim Jon Dong then you are close enough to strangle his ass and remove a HIGHLY dangerous person from the world and send a message that using your country's army/nukes to go around raping people will lead to a short life.
    You're taking this thread way too seriously.