Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alefnir View Post
    But societies have existed and developed with values you deem offensive for all of history. What you deem unoffensive has come about only in the last few decades. Progress is also culturally subjective. A culturally relativistic point of view would deem every culture at every level of scientific 'progress' to be equal. Once again, I'm not arguing against left wing politics or cultural relativism, only that they cannot be reconciled.
    Well progress is not subjective, My view of it maybe, but then again a lot of practices for good or bad were stamped out through out history, the point is, that in some cases your rights end where someone else lives, and has to be accountable or responsible for YOUR actions. You can think how you want feel how you want, and if the needs of the many being more important than the few is a problem for you, then You need to do a LOT more research, because on almost EVERY SINGLE level of almost every group think ideology, that is a Mantra shared.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Ok now you are trolling, you didn't even read about him.
    I did read, I have also researched and read many other things on Jim Jones, it doesn't change the fact you are cherry picking even from the link what you CHOOSE to bolster your bullshit argument about SJW'S

Your argument now is "Well you don't buy my bullshit about it being connected to SJW's, therefor you didn't read it" I also read where you suggested that SJW's should follow the same sick path.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2015-05-08 at 01:08 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the thread has mostly been about personal jabs and mockery, rather than the topic, I'm going to lock it.