Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    So you have must a degree in Medicine as well as Law and Politics?

BTW - so, you will at LEAST agree that he DID receive SOME injuries from Michael Brown? If you do agree with that then I do not care for ONE SECOND if YOU think they were severe enough. You are not a cop - and YOU were not in that situation. From MY perspective, you lay a finger on the cop then he has the right to defend himself and shoot you. Period. End of debate.

Michael Brown got EXACTLY what he deserved.
    No, we can't agree that he received some injuries. He didn't. And a lot of us are in situations like that a few times a night on weekends. And we don't have guns, or the support of the public to let us beat up and shoot whoever we want on a whim.

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminance View Post
    Even better since he was arrested yesterday http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/c...lice/70926684/
    What??!!?! A criminal arrested? Shocker to say the least! Where's Themius or whatever her name is to sit and say "Oh it was racist they arrested him and the white man is keeping him down" and such.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    So the department that literally had "lets see how many black guys we can railroad today" contests and charges innocent people with destruction of property for bleeding on uniforms during extrajudicial beatings suddenly straightens up and does everything by the book? Its been well established that Ferguson PD is corrupt. Therefore, anything they say or provide should be assumed to be false.
    Well established? Yeah ok by the same criminals who were prote.... I mean LOOTING their own city in outrage. This just in, criminals will lie to try to blame someone else for their crimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Bias is one thing, strong bias, ignorance, and straight up racism though...another.
    I mean hell if racism should be a reason to not include something all of your posts are pretty much out of the running for any consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    What??!!?! A criminal arrested? Shocker to say the least! Where's Themius or whatever her name is to sit and say "Oh it was racist they arrested him and the white man is keeping him down" and such.

- - - Updated - - -

Well established? Yeah ok by the same criminals who were prote.... I mean LOOTING their own city in outrage. This just in, criminals will lie to try to blame someone else for their crimes.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean hell if racism should be a reason to not include something all of your posts are pretty much out of the running for any consideration.
    Yes, well established, by the DoJ.

Even Holder's race baiting DOJ cleared The Officer.

Dorian and Brown are lowlife criminals. Well Brown was a lowlife criminal. He isn't assaulting or stealing anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    People still trying to claim Michael Brown was gunned down in cold blood?
    Facts don't matter to these people, only their agenda.

They will defend as many guilty violent criminals as it takes and ruin the lives of as many innocent white men as it takes to push their agenda.

Michael Brown got EXACTLY what he deserved.
    Luckily that isn't for you to decide. Or any single person.

PS: your perspective? That if you lay a finger on a cop or whatever? Lol. End of debate my ass, take your wannabe- tough guy authoritarianism out of here.
    You don't belong in this country, seeing as you have no value placed in its own standards.

PPS: all of you here have, at one point in your life, not stopped completely at a stop sign. You're all criminals too.

Michael Brown didn't "get what he deserved." Thats taking it a bit far. More like he did his absolute best to get shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyfar View Post
    Even Holder's race baiting DOJ cleared The Officer.

Dorian and Brown are lowlife criminals. Well Brown was a lowlife criminal. He isn't assaulting or stealing anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Facts don't matter to these people, only their agenda.

They will defend as many guilty violent criminals as it takes and ruin the lives of as many innocent white men as it takes to push their agenda.
    This is very true, people throw there agenda around likes it's fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emjay18 View Post
    Luckily that isn't for you to decide. Or any single person.
    What does that have to do with anything? I am just offering my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Michael Brown didn't "get what he deserved." Thats taking it a bit far. More like he did his absolute best to get shot.
    Nope - he got exactly what he deserved. That's not taking it as far as I would like. I would opine more but then Endus would just ban me as usual, so I will leave it at that.

You don't need a degree in medicine to see that he has some, at best, light bruising.

And most ironically, if you're gonna call me out for lacking an M.D., where's your medical degree from? Unless you're disputing my interpretation based on some facts that you can expose that I overlooked, all you're doing is engaging in ad hominem.

I'm not actually disputing that Wilson got tagged by Brown. I'm saying he didn't get punched so hard in the face that his orbital was broken.

I'd also dispute that Brown "got exactly what he deserved". In Canada, under the same conditions, Wilson would likely have been charged with 2nd degree murder. The 2013 streetcar shooting in Toronto, resulting in the death of Sammy Yatim, is my go-to comparison; http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...arge-1.2722300

The big difference being that Yatim was armed, with a knife, whereas Brown wasn't armed at all. Same kind of circumstances; known dangerous offender charges a police officer, and is shot. In Canada, the officer is being charged with 2nd degree murder. In the USA, Wilson isn't charged at all.

That doesn't mean I think Brown (or Yatim) was a good guy. They just didn't deserve death.
    Orbital fracture was never claimed by Wilson or any other official. It was a false rumor started up somewhere that some people mistakenly believed was true. You know, like "Hands up, dont shoot.".

As for the end result, it isnt a question of whether if Brown deserved death. However, his own actions resulted in his death as he has shown himself to represent a threat that needed to be dealt with. Had he actually put his hands up and said dont shoot, he would simply be in prison instead of dead.

As for the topic at hand, i hope the city doesnt settle. He obviously sent such a low amount hoping for free money as the city would think it wasn't worth fighting it. A common trend in settlements.

Quote Originally Posted by triplesdsu View Post
    Orbital fracture was never claimed by Wilson or any other official. It was a false rumor started up somewhere that some people mistakenly believed was true. You know, like "Hands up, dont shoot.".

As for the end result, it isnt a question of whether if Brown deserved death. However, his own actions resulted in his death as he has shown himself to represent a threat that needed to be dealt with. Had he actually put his hands up and said dont shoot, he would simply be in prison instead of dead.

As for the topic at hand, i hope the city doesnt settle. He obviously sent such a low amount hoping for free money as the city would think it wasn't worth fighting it. A common trend in settlements.
    True and it made me LOL good comparison

Nope - he got exactly what he deserved. That's not taking it as far as I would like. I would opine more but then Endus would just ban me as usual, so I will leave it at that.
    My opinion agrees with you

Just trying to be impartial.

Wasnt Dorian recently arrested in Ferguson over some drug thing?

Think i read it on CNN some days back or something.

If you think either of those look like serious injuries, let alone a broken orbital bone, I have several bridges in major metropolitan areas to sell to you.
    things to take away from this though. Regardless of damage, which is obvious, shows that he was attacked and he was hit. Thus face wasn't flawless. Trying to insinuate taht it wasn't is just bad form.

In terms of OP: $25k? Seems an extremely paultry amount for the shitstorm this story has been. He must just want a quick out of court settlement because it's small enough that they might not bat an eye at negotiating this to go away. It would probably also cost them more to try this in a court of law, thus another easy reason to make it go away.
    Last edited by anyaka21; 2015-05-11 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    things to take away from this though. Regardless of damage, which is obvious, shows that he was attacked and he was hit. Thus face wasn't flawless. Trying to insinuate taht it wasn't is just bad form.

In terms of OP: $25k? Seems an extremely paultry amount for the shitstorm this story has been. He must just want a quick out of court settlement because it's small enough that they might not bat an eye at negotiating this to go away. It would probably also cost them more to try this in a court of law, thus another easy reason to make it go away.
    The face was flawless. There were no injuries whatsoever. People are trying to manufacture injuries out of something that wasn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    The face was flawless. There were no injuries whatsoever. People are trying to manufacture injuries out of something that wasn't there.
    You don't see the bruise? Are you colorblind? There is a lot of physical evidence to puts holes in Johnson story but it all lines up with Wilson Story, ones an officer of the law the other is a criminal and so many people side with the criminal even after it is proven he is a liar. I swear you people scare me