Man who ate his GF's organs faces Rapge Charges

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nds-death.html

That's now how you eat her out... that's not how you do it at all...

An ex-convict who told cops he fatally stabbed his ex-girlfriend, then cooked and ate some of her organs, may now also be charged with raping her.

Joseph Oberhansley, from Jeffersonville, Indiana, is charged with murder and abuse of a corpse in the death of 46-year-old Tammy Jo Harbin Blanton last September

10+ Year Old Account
    lock him up, break the key into many pieces, force it down his throat

That man has a small face relative to the size of his head... that said, it might just be the forehead. :x
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Deleted
    I hope he gets life for what he done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    lock him up, break the key into many pieces, force it down his throat
    How would you even do that without locking someone else up with him to force feed him the key?

At least he had the decency to kill her first.

I know, I know.

But there -are- people like that.

I think the only thing I'd hate more than dying was to be kept for spare parts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a good excuse to get a rope.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

No one seems to be asking this so I will... Why is he being charged for rape when he killed her?

just kill him and get it over with... no reason to keep him alive.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    No one seems to be asking this so I will... Why is he being charged for rape when he killed her?
    I'd assume because he raped her first.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    I wouldn't recommend hearts and lungs for a beginner cook. He would probably have enjoyed his meal better if he had chosen easier bits to cook.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    I'd assume because he raped her first.
    Doesn't murder give a higher sentence though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. But because you committed a far worse crime doesn't mean your lesser offenses get wiped away.

You can be sentenced for 2 crimes if you commit 2 crimes.

Deleted
    Something something girl can eat my organ something something...