10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.

Well I really seem to know how to tick off Social Justice Warriors.

Well I really seem to know how to tick off Social Justice Warriors. I think it's because I understand history, and don't see the world as black and white.
    So Justin Rosario, of Americans Against The Republican Party has blocked me on facebook because I didn't tow the party line, and interjected fact. It's sad, since I have had Justin on my friends list as long as I have had Facebook. For the most part I agree with his stances, but on the issue of history I am against changing history to make it more socially acceptable.

Of course the typical SJW hates accurate history, as they feel it weakens their cause. It doesn't but they don't get that.
    For starters the event today was Justin asking a question about Christian terrorism. The simple answer of course is anyone of any religion can be a terrorist, and all religions make being a terrorist for your belief easier.

However the sticking point was the KKK and Burning crosses.Yes, the KKK is a hate group, and a Terrorist Group. Yes Burning a cross in today's world in a public place is an act of hate and terror, however in both cases, this was not always true. The KKK, started as a fraternal order loosely based on Scottish and Celtic romanticism, they didn't get into hate until post Civil War. Even then, they still had plenty of non-Christian members. Many Jewish men where members, during it's hay day.

As to burning Crosses, it started as a version of the Wickerman celebration, Burningman is a modern example. It represents burning your evils away in pagan tradition.

Sure it would be easy to ignore history, but I can't.

So to the point of my post, do you tick off SJWs?

abit of personal background: I'm Transgender, bi-sexual, genderfluid, Online gamer (WOW, SWTOR, and 12 other MMOs)
    Of course I'm a former Marine, with 7 years of university no degrees, whose mother was Jewish, and father was White Supremacist Southern Baptist. I like Freedom of Speech and Guns. And hate my father and his redneck ways.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-05-09 at 02:14 AM.

This should go well. gonna make popcorn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    ill get the lawn chairs

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Salted or Buttered?

Personally I like it with Cheese.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is pretty clearly not intended to be a constructive thread. Locking this.