Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Maybe not you, but you act like it's just common for most players to have gold cap. Dunno if you're aware, but the vast majority (98%+) of players have under 50,000 gold, dare I say maybe even under 25,000.

I'll say it yet another time: It's all a matter of perspective. If it doesn't appear to save you money, then fine, but this won't be the case for everyone. Remember: Not everyone plays how you do and doesn't have as much gold/money as you.
    We're talking about people spending 400k on boosts, try and keep up. Your "perspective" has absolutely no place in this discussion. Unless you're going to claim that the amount of people gathering 400k+ gold in-game to spend it on boosts and don't buy gametime is huge.

Yes when someone has 40k gold only, and has to choose between buying a piece of gear on AH or a token, then I agree that him buying the gear has a $ or € value. Not with numbers 10 times higher or more, because the choice just isn't there. It's not an either or situation, it's a both situation in (what I assume is) a vast majority of the cases.

Lol you people. I get 1.5-2 million in mythic full sales PER player. Now figure out that $ number and ponder life

BTW wow token is dogshit same price with mandarins gets you 50k vs 18k from blizz. Gj blizz