Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Then russia and russians should try harder.
    I took a dump this morning, that had more sense and substance than your post. Sometimes when you cant control your verbal diarrhea, the best thing to do is to shut up. Will make you look smarter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    1. Victory day - this is a good and bad, on one hand it's good the nazis didn't win the war but for my country 45 years of communism followed.
    For some parts of Austria things got better after the war - namely the American, British and French occupation zones. As for the Soviet occupation zone...not so much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    Oh, so you are one of those who thinks that Ukrainian Front was actually formed in Ukraine? History's got a hella surprise for you pal.

On topic: this day is meant to honor the living and fallen WW2 veterans. Don't try to make it look like something it isn't.
    Dont understand why so many people cant understand what you wrote.

Deleted
    Aw yiss!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurnor View Post
    Dont understand why so many people cant understand what you wrote.
    To be honest, I really stopped caring when people without proper knowledge of punctuation start to talk about imperialism, militarism and a whole lot of other -isms. I must admit as well, that sometimes I actually think that USSR should've just said something like "Well... Goodbye now!", after kicking zee Germans far enough, and just turn the armies back home.

Most of all, I'm baffled by some Eastern European folks. Yeah, we get it, communism did suck, all right? Sure beats the hell out of being a bar of soap though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Aw yiss!

Probably one of the crappy ideas from Kadyrov......
    Also its kinda weird that this is made in Grozny while Chechens were deported in the time of the war for Nazi collaboration.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    To be honest, I really stopped caring when people without proper knowledge of punctuation start to talk about imperialism, militarism and a whole lot of other -isms. I must admit as well, that sometimes I actually think that USSR should've just said something like "Well... Goodbye now!", after kicking zee Germans far enough, and just turn the armies back home.

Most of all, I'm baffled by some Eastern European folks. Yeah, we get it, communism did suck, all right? Sure beats the hell out of being a bar of soap though.
    Well i also dont love Communism and kinda hate Stalin (my people got deported) but it was still better then NS-Germany.

Thank you to all who rid the world of the Nazi state.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Aw yiss!

Russia Today. Bloody comedy channel. But the beginning of the video reminded me of this great game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy Victory day Russia, for defeating the nazis and put an end on WW2 (The EU part of it).