Poll: ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    For myself? Go on with it and take care of the kid assuming the mother agrees. This is a viable option for me as I have sufficient funds to take care of the child.

The answer for everyone else? It depends on them and their situation. I am not in a position to make that determination for them, and, quite frankly, nor is anyone else in that position to make a determination for others. This is a highly complicated subject despite what some will tell you.

If it's not conscious, abortion.

If it is conscious, Raise it and be depressed for 18 years.

I am not ready to be a father. Not yet.
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

I'm completely on the fence about having kids so I would probably let him make the decision.

Although it would also depend on how the relationship is going.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I've always seen it as a 95/5 breakdown. Her body and all that, but I've felt that in most cases, the dude should have some say in it (but ultimately, her decision).
    I am not arguing about how it should be, though, but about how it is in reality.

I've been in this situation my self. An Ex of mine many years ago got Pregnant and I supported her decision to abort the child. I did not want an abortion but it was her choice and I was 100% supportive of her.

Id make her keep it. I would raise it myself if i had to. I would do everything in my power to stop her from getting an abortion if she wanted to.

have baby sue father for child support get free money for a long time.
    if poor/jobless father, abortion.

if i where a woman thats what id do

Accident how? Like, oh no, i some how forgot to put a condom on? Look in the mirror and insult myself for a few hours a day because of how stupid I would be.

Accident as in you tripped and fell, spontaneously projectile ejaculated across the room and it landed in a woman who was for some reason naked and showing the room her vagina? Laugh

Honestly, I would hope she would want to have an abortion, but also have the common sense to realize it was in fact killing our growing, human child. Then again, I would probably not knock up someone who did not even have that level of common sense. I would also hope that by that time, lawmakers would gather their own common sense, and realize how sexist the current abortion laws are, in which case there would hopefully be an option for men to opt out whether the woman wants to abort or not. I would also have some choice words for the doctor who did my vasectomy.