some tips about kromog hc

as a fury warrior i have some questions about kromog hc...

1) i use scabbard of khyanos and if i pop it with bladestorm during runes phase i free all istantly but this is not good because is too fast. then bladestorm is still the way? in this config. my damage on boss is a bit low..perhaps is better avatar?

2)you prepot and pop all cd or keep somthing for first rune phase?

thanks a lot

10+ Year Old Account
    Prepot on pull and pop ravager. From there, hold damage on the hands until you know you won't kill anyone. It is normally safe to drop ravager immediately. Pop bladestorm once it is safe. Save reck/scabbard for pillars. Rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Prepot on pull and pop ravager. From there, hold damage on the hands until you know you won't kill anyone. It is normally safe to drop ravager immediately. Pop bladestorm once it is safe. Save reck/scabbard for pillars. Rinse and repeat.
    There are no pillars in Heroic :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Still get thrown off on heroic vs mythic....I say heroic all the time on accident. My bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    as a fury warrior i have some questions about kromog hc...

1) i use scabbard of khyanos and if i pop it with bladestorm during runes phase i free all istantly but this is not good because is too fast. then bladestorm is still the way? in this config. my damage on boss is a bit low..perhaps is better avatar?

2)you prepot and pop all cd or keep somthing for first rune phase?

thanks a lot
    I haven't done HC in a while, but I assume the timers for the Grasping Runes are the same for mythic and HC.
    Since there are no pillars, you are safe to blow reck at the start, along with ravager, BS and all that jazz, like normal. By the time the Grasping Runes come along, you'll have both ravager and bladestorm available. That's how it is on mythic at least.

For mythic you just save reck for pillars. There's no use saving reck for Grasping Runes since that would only get people killed.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued