Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post

And he said this prior vol'jin saying to the alliance player about letting garrosh kill them and letting sylvanas take their corpses, leading to the alliance player flipping him off saying "Why don't WE wait until YOU attack Orgrimmar, and then, mop up YOUR dead?"

Vol'jins the little shit in school who tries to act tough, but is more desperate for things to go his way.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2015-05-27 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

And he said this prior vol'jin saying to the alliance player about letting garrosh kill them and letting sylvanas take their corpses, leading to the alliance player flipping him off saying "Why don't WE wait until YOU attack Orgrimmar, and then, mop up YOUR dead?"

Vol'jins the little shit in school who tries to act tough, but is more desperate for things to go his way.
    The alliance fans cause that after complaining about the dialogue that was originally there during the ptr.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

It was the Alliance member who was acting like a moron, his/her supriors told him to ask Vol'Jin and cooperate and said representative stood there and asked "Why whould we help", of course he snapped back at that stupid response. Besides thing you linked was optional and added after was wave of complains that Vol'Jin was mean to Alliance. Instead of changing the Alliance representative approach, they added this thing. Which made both sides look like bickering kids.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2015-05-28 at 06:47 AM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    It was the Alliance member who was acting like a moron, his/her supriors told him to ask Vol'Jin and cooperate and said representative stood there and asked "Why whould we help", of course he snapped back at that stupid response. Besides thing you linked was optional and added after was wave of complains that Vol'Jin was mean to Alliance. Instead of changing the Alliance representative approach, they added this thing. Which made both sides look like bickering kids.
    I still don't understand why asking that question is considered such a bad thing. It's a valid question to ask when considering forming an alliance.

For the Alliance to turn down Vol'jin's offer of a pact with the Darkspear Rebellion at the Siege of Orgrimmar would've been pretty boneheaded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    To be fair, story of WoD is basically a ripoff of Puella magi madoka magica. I mean:
    In both of them:
    A emotionally unstable person (Garrosh/Homura) travels back in time to save its object of obsession (Grom/Madoka) from making a deal for power (Fel/Magical girl powers) with some cheeky asshole eager to use and abuse you (Gul'dan/Kyubey). Then we have guy who just fucks up and becomes bad (Kilrogg/Sayaka), badass wannabe (Blackhand/Kyouko) and the guy who dies too early (Kargath/Mami).
    Its basically the same shit.
    There's about twenty billion generic anime pumped out every year, I'm sure you can find one that's superficially similar to any given video game/TV/movie plot you care to think of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Sounds like its time for affirmative action.

/s
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    For the Alliance to turn down Vol'jin's offer of a pact with the Darkspear Rebellion at the Siege of Orgrimmar would've been pretty boneheaded.
    Not really, without certain assurances from Vol'jin it would have been a better idea to let the Horde work out their shit and then swoop in to clean up the left overs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I still don't understand why asking that question is considered such a bad thing. It's a valid question to ask when considering forming an alliance.
    Because it was stupid, you were told before why you have to collabore with Rebelion, your superiors told you to form a truce, not to piss the chieftain with stupid questions.

Not really, without certain assurances from Vol'jin it would have been a better idea to let the Horde work out their shit and then swoop in to clean up the left overs.
    Time was running short, Garrosh was meant to unleash the powers of the Old God and all other nasty stuff. There is no time for tactics like that becuase in the end both rebelion and Alliance would lost. Besides it's the colaboration that would save bigger amount of troops.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2015-05-28 at 07:44 AM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Because it was stupid, you were told before why you have to collabore with Rebelion, your superiors told you to form a truce, not to piss the chieftain with stupid questions.
    What superiors? The random SI:7 agents?

We were sent to form a temporary alliance with Vol'jin. Part of forming an alliance is discussing terms. If Vol'jin gets his panties in a twist over people trying to talk terms with him then he's a terrible leader.

Time was running short, Garrosh was meant to unleash the powers of the Old God and all other nasty stuff. There is no time for tactics like that becuase in the end both rebelion and Alliance would lost. Besides it's the colaboration that would save bigger amount of troops.
    I still don't understand why it took most of the alliance and horde just to kill a handful of orcs. It makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    We were sent to form a temporary alliance with Vol'jin. Part of forming an alliance is discussing terms. If Vol'jin gets his panties in a twist over people trying to talk terms with him then he's a terrible leader.
    The Alliance player didn't discuss anything, nor made an intelligent question. "Why should we help you?" after they decided to approach Vol'jin is a question worth of an imbecile given the circumstances.

I still don't understand why it took most of the alliance and horde just to kill a handful of orcs. It makes no sense.
    Because:

-they weren't a "handful", they were many. The whole reason the SI:7 decided to make contact with the Rebellion is excatly because the Kor'kron's numbers were impressive;

-they had a "fortress" (Orgrimmar) to abuse and exploit against attackers;

-the True Horde's army had far more than "just orcs" at their disposal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Alliance player didn't discuss anything, nor made an intelligent question. "Why should we help you?" after they decided to approach Vol'jin is a question worth of an imbecile given the circumstances.
    How is that not a valid question? Asking what you get out of an alliance is a pretty important thing to ask.

Because:

-they weren't a "handful", they were many. The whole reason the SI:7 decided to make contact with the Rebellion is excatly because the Kor'kron's numbers were impressive;

-they had a "fortress" (Orgrimmar) to abuse and exploit against attackers;

-the True Horde's army had far more than "just orcs" at their disposal.
    Blizzard said the majority of the orcs sided with the rebellion. So, yeah, it was just a handful of orcs.

Probably should have just added that human Vol'Jin befriended in the novel during the collab.
    It looked like they were going for a Tirion-Eitrigg friendship there and would have been a good way to introduce the guy in the game.

How is that not a valid question? Asking what you get out of an alliance is a pretty important thing to ask.
    They had already decided they would approach the Darkspear rebellion. You don't cross half the world, only to get there and play hard to get.

Blizzard said the majority of the orcs sided with the rebellion. So, yeah, it was just a handful of orcs.
    Yeah, the majority of the orcs sided with the rebellion. The majority of the orcs weren't the Elite Fighting Force thou. Not to mention things like you know, Old God powers, mechanical shit all over the place, dragons, mantids and whatever else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by theun View Post
    Probably should have just added that human Vol'Jin befriended in the novel during the collab.
    It looked like they were going for a Tirion-Eitrigg friendship there and would have been a good way to introduce the guy in the game.
    Yeah, Blizzard could've used that human as a mean to get the Alliance working with the Rebellion and what not. But you know, he's now fated to suffer the same outcome as many Lore characters.

Forever forgotten.
    Suddenly, one day, 99.7% of the Lich King's death knights broke free.
    Clearly, the lich king was keylogged

They had already decided they would approach the Darkspear rebellion. You don't cross half the world, only to get there and play hard to get.
    When forming an alliance, one of the first things that happens is people come to an agreement to what they are each getting out of the arrangement.

Yeah, the majority of the orcs sided with the rebellion. The majority of the orcs weren't the Elite Fighting Force thou. Not to mention things like you know, Old God powers, mechanical shit all over the place, dragons, mantids and whatever else.
    So, a tiny force of orcs, a couple dragons, and some crappy tech are supposed to be more powerful than the rest of the horde and alliance combined?

Nope, that's just bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Troll can lead the Horde, why can't we have a Dwarf leading the Alliance?

Alcoholism would be the first problem.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Because it was self-explanatory. If it wasn't, then the SI:7 wouldn't have asked you to go there in the first place, since the two obvious facts were:

-Garrosh's defenses were too powerful to breach;

-The Darkspear Rebellion was, well, rebelling against Garrosh.

Now, ask about further details on Vol'jin's plans, the actions to follow and how they were going to benefit both factions was a thing, but asking why they had to do that in the first place was completely stupid. Only reason to make a question like that is the convinction that letting the Rebellion be annihilated by Garrosh's forces wasn't going to concern the Alliance at all, and ignoring how this had little sense, it's an arrogant behavior you should kick down, otherwise, if this is what they thought, then they shouldn't have approached Vol'jin in the first place, making handicapped questions. It's pretty simple to me.

Except the Kor'kron army had a considerable boost in numbers that didn't come from the Horde itself, but the Blackrock renegades receiving amnesty from Garrosh. Their very leader, Malkorok, was one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

You call that a problem? I say it's a bonus.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

So, a tiny force of orcs, a couple dragons, and some crappy tech are supposed to be more powerful than the rest of the horde and alliance combined?

Nope, that's just bullshit.
    Wether you like it or not is irrelevant. It happened, and Garrosh's True Horde threatened the whole world. You can call bullshit all you want, but that's exactly what happened in MoP and SoO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cl4nK View Post
    Wether you like it or not is irrelevant. It happened, and Garrosh's True Horde threatened the whole world. You can call bullshit all you want, but that's exactly what happened in MoP and SoO.
    Not to mention that these "couple dragons" and crappy tech were enough to hold back both the Alliance and the Horde from advancing until the "heroes" dismantled them so the factions could advance.
    Suddenly, one day, 99.7% of the Lich King's death knights broke free.
    Clearly, the lich king was keylogged

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cl4nK View Post
    Yeah, Blizzard could've used that human as a mean to get the Alliance working with the Rebellion and what not. But you know, he's now fated to suffer the same outcome as many Lore characters.

Forever forgotten.
    Don't worry, he'll readily appear when he'll have no use and no point to fill a square meter of ground just to sit there and say "Hi players, I'm just a NPC you know a fuck about and can comfortably ignore. Bye".
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2015-05-28 at 08:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    you don't want your factions president to be a booze hound or a coke fiend.
    Hi

What superiors? The random SI:7 agents?
    Yes, becuase said agents were spying on Orgrimmar and they knew better about the situation and thier chances. They told you how situation looked like, and they told you to go to Vol'Jin and form a truce. Then why acting like a retard all of sudden that you're the boss and you're making conditions? After all this effort to find Zen'Tabra and asking for audience with Chieftain.

Oh and I see Zulkhan responded what I wanted to write.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria