The nemesis quests achievements

How long time does all of these achievements take?

I havent read up alot on them but do they take a long time if you do them by doing BGs and Ashran? Does kills in RBGs count?

Has to be an outdoor zone in Draenor so it sucks a lot. Ashran or camping outside Blackrock Foundry during prime raid time and mass murdering people trying to zone in (obviously you need to phase to a densely populated realm for this to work) are the keys.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

You can only get them by doing pvp in Draenor & Ashran. If you dont have a premade group for graveyard farming kills, it will take a very very very long time.

From wowhead.

ONLY works in draenor (world pvp and ashran)
    "Kill 500 Human Players in Player versus Player combat across Draenor"

Also there are alot of premade Nemesis groups in pvp finder doing it in Ashran, join one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Its only possible to do one race at the time rigth?

Damn, with ageing and more Limited playtime this one is gonna be rough

Yes, you have to pick a single race to do at a time. Some races really suck. I eventually just made friends with a Goblin who let me kill him a bajillion times to get that one out of the way.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Yes, you have to pick a single race to do at a time. Some races really suck. I eventually just made friends with a Goblin who let me kill him a bajillion times to get that one out of the way.
    How long did that take?

If you can't find a friendly enemy player willing to die a bunch of times for you, look for a premade group under Ashran. There's plenty of nemesis farm raids going on usually.

The easier races are reasonably fast to do, but goblins and pandas... pure hell.

Edit: If you group up with people who are on the same nemesis quest as you are, you get X number of credits for each kill where X is the number of people having the same quest in that group. A full 5 man group with everyone on the same nemesis quest thus grants 5 "kills" for every kill.
    Last edited by Arhippa; 2015-05-12 at 08:54 PM.
    In Soviet Russia, you loot to raid.

Hippa

To speed things up, make sure you're in a party with other people who are on the same quest as you - if all 5 of you are on the same quest, you'll get 5 kills towards the quest for a single kill. This works within raids as well (such as the aforementioned Ashran raids) - just make sure you're put into the group # that is assigned for the particular race you're working on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I picked Pandaren and I think I only have 11 kills so far. Probably am just going to remove it from my quest log. Not worth the effort at all.

Deleted
    This quest is actually pretty easy. You can get each of the quests done in a couple of hours, or less than an hour (depending on the race).
    I recommend that you finish the quest soon, because they will remove Ashran premade raids eventually; and they make finishing this quest REALLY easy right now.
    I was stuck on the quest for months until I found out the miracle of premade raids. Once I went there, I had finished the remaining 4 quests within a couple of hours.

The trick to finishing the quest quickly is that being in the same party within a raid as other players on the same quest, multiplies the value of the kills. So if group 4 of an 8-group raid is a troll group, and all 5 players in group 4 are on the troll quest, every troll they kill will be worth 5 on their quest. Reduces the number of kills needed to 100 (ideally). On top of that, you're able to communicate and focus targets much better.

Each quest has two parts: the initial "kill one" quest, and the following "kill 500" quest. The "kill one" quest is best done just entering a big random ashran raid until one horde of the right race dies. Leave, go to your garrison, refresh the quest.

Then, go to the group finder, Player versus Player tab, Premade groups, Ashran. Look for a "Nemesis group" and sign up for it, state your race and which group that would place you in. Refresh frequently (they might be full and not show up). If they tell you the group you're looking for is full, state that you'd be fine with "waiting in lobby group 8". (Since there are 7 races, there are also 7 Nemesis quests, but a raid has 8 groups. Group 8 is usually the "lobby" filled with people awaiting their spot.) AFTER you get invited, enter the Ashran queue. If you're already in Ashran before you get invited, you will not be in the same Ashran instance as the others.

Once your Ashran queue pops, grind away. You'll be done within an hour for the quicker races, ask to be moved back to lobby group, refresh your quest (twice, one for the kill 1, once for the kill 500), and ask to be moved to the group belonging to your new race quest.

Alternatively, if there are no Nemesis raids active, you could start your own. Assign each group number to a nemesis race in the description, and be prepared to do a lot of moving around, and having a lot of fun farming enemies in Ashran. Keep in mind that in order to not completely scare them away, it is wise to let them win the events. You just kill them big time afterwards or in between.
    Last edited by mmocbc5645dc6c; 2015-05-12 at 09:26 PM.

Killing all the horde races was done quite fast. Pandaren took a long time though. Blood elf and Orc was by far the easiest ones.
    I still have to kill 100 gladiators in the colosseum to get the title, and that might take a while i guess.