Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    "A black man who'd recently been questioned in connection with the death of a white woman was found dead hanging from a tree Monday morning in rural Greensboro, Georgia, police said"

Mfw being questioned means your guilty. >.> I guess if the police ever show up at my door I may as well start shooting right then and there because Luftmangle says I'm already guilty.

- - - Updated - - -

Harmless guy that likes his drugs and booze. At least you know where he stands, unlike John Wayne Gacy.
    "Roosevelt Champion has been incarcerated several times in Georgia for offenses such as cocaine possession, DUI, terroristic threats and acts, public indecency, and obstruction of a police officer. "

"Harmless" - terroristic threats and acts, obstruction of a police officer.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Harmless guy that likes his drugs and booze. At least you know where he stands, unlike John Wayne Gacy.
    Also likes his threats and attempts at acts of chaotic nature (I'd imagine terrorism was either plots to cause a lot of harm or to destroy something, very interesting that they said he had acted on the threats too), and flailing around his penis like a helicopter dick in public, because you know, that is the making of a great man.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldur View Post
    Sounds like a pretty swell guy.
    Drug possession and dui! Whoa Lindsey Lohan is a fucking thug!!

Public indecency lol... that's rather vague and includes a lot a lot of minor things. Obstruction again same deal. None of this screams thug.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

Public indecency lol... that's rather vague and includes a lot a lot of minor things. Obstruction again same deal. None of this screams thug.
    You are easily my favorite person on here. the shit you type is extremely entertaining. Please explain to me what you think a thug is? Because to me, drug possession, driving under the influence and putting others in danger, waving your dick around, obstructing a police officer, and Terroristic activity sounds like a thug to me.

Whoa Lindsey Lohan is a fucking thug!!
    I'm going to go ahead and assume this wasn't meant flippantly, and just agree with it. Because if you were trying to make a cogent argument, you dun fucked up.

Deleted

"Terroristic Threats" - yeah ok not a thug at all.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    The thing about him always being happy? Yeah, that's a common trait among a big chunk of the depressed population. They put on an outward facade of humor and happiness, and are generally decent to the people around them, but on the inside it's just a spiraling vortex of pain and loneliness.

So yeah, chances are good it was just a suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    You are easily my favorite person on here. the shit you type is extremely entertaining. Please explain to me what you think a thug is? Because to me, drug possession, driving under the influence and putting others in danger, waving your dick around, obstructing a police officer, and Terroristic activity sounds like a thug to me.
    You can get public indecency charges for taking a piss in the middle of the woods in a patch of bushes. You can also get terroristic threat charges for pissing off a cop, most likely because he got detained at various points being drugged/drunk.

Seems more like a troubled addict than a thug. If he was a thug, his charges would include assault and battery, robbery, breaking & entering, etc.

And assuming he really was a troubled addict, suicide isn't really ruled out. Very common for people afflicted like that.

Suicide is racism! Nah, he wanted to start a riot on his way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldur View Post
    "Terroristic Threats" - yeah ok not a thug at all.
    That's way to vague and broad a term.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    They "suspect" foul play. Are we just going to make 5+ pages of what we all think it was?
    the the off-topic way. then we take jabs at eachother then the thread gets locked

OT i wonder how this is going to play out in the media
    Last edited by idunnowatdo; 2015-05-12 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    OT i wonder how this is going to play out in the media
    Trees have a horrid history of hanging black people. They're gonna start cutting down all trees in the city limits.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Trees have a horrid history of hanging black people. They're gonna start cutting down all trees in the city limits.
    the counter movement #treelivesmatter will be trending, its not the trees fault for being grown that way D: its gonna branch out, and some poor sap well get sycamore of all this shit. but in the end im rooting for them