Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    seems something consistent for Alabama
    http://www.blogher.com/frame.php?url...e-mall-alabama
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    seems something consistent for Alabama
    http://www.blogher.com/frame.php?url...e-mall-alabama
    Dey raciss mane. We should burn it down mane. Get me some Jordans while u up there fam.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Well judging from your posts, uncle Ruckus probably is your hero. Yea it is possible for black people to be racist to other black people.
    explain that....in detail

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    During the hotter months, I rock the Stunna shades everywhere.
    You got these bro?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Yeah pretty common

Working security at a Mall, I have to agree. But it is NOT all that common, it's a measure put in place, if the property owners, have had issues in the past. Robbery's, theft, it's over all a bad sign, and will typically lead to a mall getting closed down, shoppers feel unsafe, or shops feel their customers are in danger, this sort of thing is the last straw before they pull out.

It's happened to a couple sites, I know of for sure.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    All I see in that video were a bunch of disrespectful, inconsiderate, low lives. I love how people pull the race card everytime something happens to a black person. "Oh you're kicking them out because they're black, you're racist" or "You're arresting them because they're black, you're racist!" Yes you're right, these people are being kicked out because they are black, yup. No darkies allowed in the mall! Cmon people grow up. I'm sure these security guys told them to take off their glasses. Several times too. It's not like they seen them wearing glasses and were like "get them!" and kicked them out. They probably told them to take them off and the family mouthed back at them like a bunch of fucking immature teenagers and then were told to leave. So what if it sounds like a stupid rule. Just obey them and no one will bother you for the rest of your day. But no people like these here have to always mouth back because they're too good for anyone else and shouldn't have to follow rules.

Where's the video of what happened before this video was made? Oh who cares though right? These security guys are obviously racist right? I mean look at them. They work in security and they're white, yup they're racist. Shame on them for kicking these innocent people out of the mall. They should be fired.

Man, the stupidity these days...
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2015-05-15 at 02:54 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    All I see in that video were a bunch of disrespectful, inconsiderate, low lives. I love how people pull the race card everytime something happens to a black person. "Oh you're kicking them out because they're black, you're racist" or "You're arresting them because they're black, you're racist!" Yes you're right, these people are being kicked out because they are black, yup. No darkies allowed in the mall! Cmon people grow up. I'm sure these security guys told them to take off their glasses. Several times too. It's not like they seen them wearing glasses and were like "get them!" and kicked them out. They probably told them to take them off and the family mouthed back at them like a bunch of fucking immature teenagers and then were told to leave. So what if it sounds like a stupid rule. Just obey them and no one will bother you for the rest of your day. But no people like these here have to always mouth back because they're too good for anyone else and shouldn't have to follow rules.

Where's the video of what happened before this video was made? Oh who cares though right? These security guys are obviously racist right? I mean look at them. They work in security and they're white, yup they're racist. Shame on them for kicking these innocent people out of the mall. They should be fired.

Man, the stupidity these days...
    The people who scream racism when there is non must have never heard the story of the boy who cried wolf. All these false proclamations of different injustices have made me a huge skeptic.

If it was night time and they played this song out loud everything would have been fine.

So it turns out that there may be some bias, the Mall said it is not policy on top of that a black teen said he was kicked out and they claimed that no solid colored shirts were allowed when they did. Seems mighty fishy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So it turns out that there may be some bias, the Mall said it is not policy on top of that a black teen said he was kicked out and they claimed that no solid colored shirts were allowed when they did. Seems mighty fishy.

Your lack of care for the truth is astounding.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

I was kicked out of Best Buy because the store manager is black, and he hates white people. It's true, because I said it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The kids story sounds mighty fishy. Also, I don't think there was bias with the sunglasses, because they also asked the white woman walking in to remove her sunglasses.
    Got this story confused with the other one. Which was also a few days ago Claudia from RHOA was kicked out of a mall for wearing sunglasses, they walked by other people with sunglasses and no one else was asked to take off their sunglasses and the Mall said they don't have a policy against sunglasses. In this mall a black teen was also kicked out for wearing a solid colored shirt, so in the case of that mall, highly suspicious.

Yes they were removed for wearing sunglasses. Apparently this policy has been changed since the incident according to the owners.

“Hull Property Group has a code of conduct in place at the Auburn Mall to ensure all patrons have a safe and enjoyable shopping experience. The code of conduct states that ‘apparel or accessories that may conceal or disguise the identity of the person is strictly prohibited,’” the statement reads. “We regret that our Auburn Mall management and security team misinterpreted this policy to include sunglasses as that was not our intent. We are taking appropriate action to ensure we do not have another incident of this nature again. We aim to treat all patrons with respect and will continue to work to improve the shopping experience at the Auburn Mall.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people ignore the other video of her being ASKED by the black security guard? Then there is an edit, it jumps to her screaming racism with her sunglasses still on mind you and a white security guard in the background. Why edit the inbetween? If you're in the right you don't need to edit your video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got this story confused with the other one. Which was also a few days ago Claudia from RHOA was kicked out of a mall for wearing sunglasses, they walked by other people with sunglasses and no one else was asked to take off their sunglasses and the Mall said they don't have a policy against sunglasses. In this mall a black teen was also kicked out for wearing a solid colored shirt, so in the case of that mall, highly suspicious.
    They had a policy against wearing objects that conceal your face. The security team took that as sunglasses.
    Other people were asked to take off their glasses, watch the video. The security guard who initially asked them to take of their sunglasses was black.

It doesn't matter how many times you say "highly suspicious." The facts say there was no racial profiling. The only thing that happened here was a lady was asked nicely to take off her glasses, and instead of just following the rules like a normal person, she cried and moaned and called racism to make a huge, unnecessary, scene so that people like you will take her side and cause problems for the mall.

And what in the mother of all fucks does a black teen being kicked out of some other mall have to do with this? If you are going to claim another incident, how about link an article or a video or something other than your word. Because right now your word doesn't hold much merit.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    They had a policy against wearing objects that conceal your face. The security team took that as sunglasses.
    Other people were asked to take off their glasses, watch the video. The security guard who initially asked them to take of their sunglasses was black.

It doesn't matter how many times you say "highly suspicious." The facts say there was no racial profiling. The only thing that happened here was a lady was asked nicely to take off her glasses, and instead of just following the rules like a normal person, she cried and moaned and called racism to make a huge, unnecessary, scene so that people like you will take her side and cause problems for the mall.

And what in the mother of all fucks does a black teen being kicked out of some other mall have to do with this? If you are going to claim another incident, how about link an article or a video or something other than your word. Because right now your word doesn't hold much merit.
    I just said I got this story confused with another story. Just google the fucking shit if you care that much.

Went to their mall website and ironically they have a Sunglass Hut in their mall. Also an apology on their facebook page saying their policy does not cover sunglasses.

Auburn Mall
    May 10 at 8:01am ·
    Hull Property Group has a code of conduct in place at the Auburn Mall to ensure all patrons have a safe and enjoyable shopping experience. The code of conduct states that 'apparel or accessories that may conceal or disguise the identity of the person is strictly prohibited'. We regret that our Auburn Mall management and security team misinterpreted this policy to include sunglasses as that was not our intent. We are taking appropriate action to ensure we do not have another incident of this nature again. We aim to treat all patrons with respect and will continue to work to improve the shopping experience at the Auburn Mall.
    Like · Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Went to their mall website and ironically they have a Sunglass Hut in their mall. Also an apology on their facebook page saying their policy does not cover sunglasses.
    I don't think they relayed that message until afer the incident. The mall should have outlined their policy a little better.
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Why do people ignore the other video of her being ASKED by the black security guard? Then there is an edit, it jumps to her screaming racism with her sunglasses still on mind you and a white security guard in the background. Why edit the inbetween? If you're in the right you don't need to edit your video.
    Just because a black person asks another black person to do something does not cancel out the blatant profiling going on. The security guy was doing his job or as I posted thinking that sunglasses are outlawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Just because a black person asks another black person to do something does not cancel out the blatant profiling going on. The security guy was doing his job or as I posted thinking that sunglasses are outlawed.
    He also asked a white woman to remove her sunglasses as well, so does he just hate women?