6.2 Rogue PvP Burst (Assassination)

idk if anyone else saw this but there was a video uploaded of all the burst from each class and spec in 6.2 atm and assassination burst seems pretty crazy

https://youtu.be/JgrTb6mamws?t=4m11s

It would be more informative for global dps balance to have a full raid log breakdown, though. Against similarly geared classes, indeed.

Here is what I don't understand about these videos. Do they do a single trial and list the time? Or do they do multiple trials and list the average? It kind of seems like it is the former, in which case, this is kinda useless. Burst over a period of seconds is highly RNG dependent. How many crits did you get? How many multistrike procs did you get? ect. The difference between 3s and 7s could be a lucky crit for most of those specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarzog View Post
    Here is what I don't understand about these videos. Do they do a single trial and list the time? Or do they do multiple trials and list the average? It kind of seems like it is the former, in which case, this is kinda useless. Burst over a period of seconds is highly RNG dependent. How many crits did you get? How many multistrike procs did you get? ect. The difference between 3s and 7s could be a lucky crit for most of those specs.
    Most do multiple trials and then take the best attempt...which doesn't really make sense...which is why you should take most of these videos with a grain of salt

That kind of rogue burst has been possible for a while though, but it seems more of a gimmick that works every once in a while rather than a reliable thing I don't know though.

Can't post links yet, but just copy-paste "Rogue One Shot Guide: Assassination - [Sativ] [Warlords] [PvP] " on youtube.