The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

RIFT raiding community. Which Server.

Been looking for a game to raid in for quite a while. Been bouncing between a few different MMO's and RIFT has finally caught my attention the most.

I'm looking to get into a raiding guild once I hit 65 but I would just like to know which NA servers have the most active raiding Communities/Guilds. I know I can switch Shards at any point but figured I'd try and have my main shard as one with the most active Raiding community.

Any recommendations?

i wouldn't know, i somewhat did enjoy rift though. quickly fell out of style for me when you had to buy your best spec as well as BiS (the keys to farm out the little rune thing world bosses).

have you tried tera, or neverwinter? perhaps archage. haven't tried these much so idk if they're p2w, but i do know tera is beautiful on best graphics.

I don't know much of anything about Terra or Archage, but Neverwinter is fun until you reach max level. Then it become a massive pay-to-win dump. I love Cryptic games, but Star Trek Online is the only one I play regularly. It can be pay-to-win-ish, if that's the route you choose to take, but anything and everything is available for free if you're willing to grind out the currencies needed. It takes no time to grind out a weeks worth of Dilithium to refine (the resource used to trade for Zen, the currency needed for the store). Plus I sub, since WoW is free now, which gives me another 500 Zen a month. It is possible to do the same with Neverwinter, but the grind is infinitely more massive and time-consuming than it is in STO.

Any. Server transferring is free. All servers have raiding guilds.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaarashatan View Post
    i wouldn't know, i somewhat did enjoy rift though. quickly fell out of style for me when you had to buy your best spec as well as BiS (the keys to farm out the little rune thing world bosses).

have you tried tera, or neverwinter? perhaps archage. haven't tried these much so idk if they're p2w, but i do know tera is beautiful on best graphics.
    Being an Aussie automatically locks me out of playing Tera or NW in any serious way due to latency.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tankendog View Post
    Any. Server transferring is free. All servers have raiding guilds.
    I know they are free. I want to know which server holds the best community for it so I can transfer there and raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    you had to buy your best spec as well as BiS
    Lolwut? "buy" your best spec? feel free to also point out where i can buy Tier 2 BiS Raid gear please

I play on EU shards but i believe a lot of the main US raiding Guilds are on Greybriar, not too certain, you can transfer free of charge once a week anyhow if you think you found a different shard but you can also jump onto any NA shard at will at anytime for as long as you want.

All that's different is that you cannot join Guilds or use the Auction House on a shard you're temporarily on, just your home shard but it does allow you to hop around and catch all the zone events on every shard, just type /join events and that channel will alert you to every zone event that pops on, irrespective of which shard
    Last edited by Slipmat; 2015-05-13 at 03:20 PM.

Deleted

Why respond if you don't know about the subject of the thread? You may as well have posted "+1. Now check out some other game."

Getting back on topic - I believe Deepwood or Faeblight would be your best options as they're the two largest population shards and have a few really good guilds. I'd recommend Deepwood over Faeblight for the general community though.

I have a lot of my old toons on Faeblight, so before I get rolling again, let me ask: what do you like about Deepwood's community over Faeblight? Just curious in case I consider a hop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Faeblight trade chat is reason enough to stay there, never a dull moment