Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Well I assume he really is genuinely sorry as the Nun testified and so he would take the death penalty as a means to release him from his guilt?

As I will be genuinely sorry when he is put to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    He has the right to appeal the decision, should he want to. That process takes at least a decade, if not more like 20 years (which is a "life" sentence on its own).
    Quite likely to happen. which would mean that he does not actually want to die as some would say. (one argument made against sentencing him to death is we'd be giving him what he wants). Not sure who in the right mind would take the conditions of life without parole in a supermax over a swift execution.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Well I assume he really is genuinely sorry as the Nun testified and so he would take the death penalty as a means to release him from his guilt?
    Probably. Personally, I think that the life without parole option would be the worse punishment, especially if he is remorseful. It would also prevent him from being portrayed as a martyr to the cause (which generally happens when the West executes or kills a terrorist of any faction).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    You're kind of creepy.... Besides if you're going to go for isolation go all the way, no lights, no sound, no smell, give him air plane food so there's no taste...... make sure the room is at a constant temperature and that anything that goes into the room is at the same temperature to mute feeling....
    Did you know airplane food actually holds a very high quality and the reason for it generally tasting less or outright bad is because your taste buds go numb at a certain altitude, according to recent studies?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by opher View Post
    Did you know airplane food actually holds a very high quality and the reason for it generally tasting less or outright bad is because your taste buds go numb at a certain altitude, according to recent studies?
    I see..... then the obvious answer is to pressurize his cell to simulate that effect. But he's dieing so the points mute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Was he elated or shitting himself? Bet he didn't picture these consequences 2 years ago. Probably thought he'd get slapped on the wrist or never get caught. Is he in adx til death?

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Was he elated or shitting himself? Bet he didn't picture these consequences 2 years ago. Probably thought he'd get slapped on the wrist or never get caught. Is he in adx til death?
    He's been sentenced to death. It might end up in ADX if he successfully appeals.

Quote Originally Posted by EkaterinyaYermakovnia View Post
    He's been sentenced to death. It might end up in ADX if he successfully appeals.
    I mean during appeals to execution date?

I mean during appeals to execution date?
    He will end up in Indiana.
    according to WISH-TV in Indianapolis, if jurors decide to sentence Tsarnaev to death, he would ultimately be brought to Indiana.

The U.S. penitentiary in Terre Haute is the country's site for federal executions of men. The last federal execution took place in 2003. Two years before that, Oklahoma City Bomber Timothy McVeigh was executed in the Vigo County chamber.

Airplane food like this?

- - - Updated - - -

When people do die, he says it's only 3 (actually 5) and minor.
    The terrorist attack killed 3 people. A cop got killed in a shoot out (not the terrorist attack) and he ran over his brother (not part of terrorist attack and why in the hell would you even care if he killed his brother lol)

Suck it, nun. Now you can visit him on death row.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Suck it, nun. Now you can visit him on death row.
    Are you even allowed visitors while on death row (other than your legal representation)?