We're Dissident (dissident-ws.shivtr.com), a semi-hardcore 3 night/week guild from Arthas. Due to some recent departures we're looking for members to immediately fill some DPS spots in our Mythic progression group.

Here are some questions you might have about us, along with their answers:

What are you all about?

Making hardcore progress with casual hours and having fun doing it. We're a guild that's been playing together steadily for almost a year now and we're looking to expand our group to include you.

Do you guys stand in avoidable mechanics?

Hell nah, and we expect you not to too.

What's the atmosphere in your raid like?

We're talented players and we want you to be too. We expect you to be ready to raid (Flasks, potions, 125 Food) and have educated yourself about the basic mechanics of the fight.

Does that mean you're no fun?

ABSOLUTELY NOT! Our raid environment is relaxed and fun while still focused during progression fights.

How geared do I have to be to apply?

Are you good mechanically/knowledgeable (or willing to research what you don't know) about the content? THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. We're looking for people who aren't mouthbreathers, even if their gear isn't quite up to par. If that sounds like you, come to one of our heroic runs to check us out, we DE most of the loot now anyways.

How do you guys do loot?

WE MAKE IT RAIN LOOT. Loot is handed out by a loot council of officers with raiders rotating in weekly. Loot is awarded based on attendance, performance, and by how much of an upgrade it is.

When can I see how awesome you guys are?

We raid Monday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9 PM Eastern (6 PM Pacific) to 1 AM Eastern (10 PM Pacific).

Who do I talk to for more information?

Me or any of the officers, you can always find at least one of us online. Battle tags are Dikaia#1673, Brax#1570, Amares#1785, Maiko#1459