Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    she looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than he.

he kinda looks like offbrand henry cavill.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I'm just glad they get to use Superman at all. So sick of them trying to come up with ways to keep him off screen.

Look like Supergirl is getting the Arrow treatment, as they now add Ms Martian

http://nerdist.com/the-flashsupergir...dc-tv-madness/

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Look like Supergirl is getting the Arrow treatment, as they now add Ms Martian

http://nerdist.com/the-flashsupergir...dc-tv-madness/
    I'm not totally caught up on Arrow, so I may be missing the proper frame of reference, but how is adding Ms Martian "the Arrow treatment"?

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    I'm not totally caught up on Arrow, so I may be missing the proper frame of reference, but how is adding Ms Martian "the Arrow treatment"?
    Adding more and more heroes to the mix.

Arrow has Green Arrow, Arsenal, Speedy, Black Canary and Spartan.

Supergirl started with the title character and added Martian Manhunter. Now they are adding Ms Martian, Mon-El, and Superman himself will now appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Adding more and more heroes to the mix.

Arrow has Green Arrow, Arsenal, Speedy, Black Canary and Spartan.

Supergirl started with the title character and added Martian Manhunter. Now they are adding Ms Martian, Mon-El, and Superman himself will now appear.

Funny how both Arrow and Supergirl both added a black sidekick in its first season, and in their second second season both add a Female sidekick.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Funny how both Arrow and Supergirl both added a black sidekick in its first season, and in their second second season both add a Female sidekick.
    How was her sister not a sidekick?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    How was her sister not a sidekick?
    Has no bearing on what i said, because i never said anything about there being a limit on sidekicks.

i dont think joe really counts as a sidekick.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i dont think joe really counts as a sidekick.
    Has no bearing on what i said, because i didn't bring up Flash.

Has no bearing on what i said, because i never said anything about there being a limit on sidekicks.
    Well no, but you're acting like it's some sort of pre-planned diversity scheme while completely ignoring, well, facts.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Has no bearing on what i said, because i didn't bring up Flash.
    sorry, thought you said flash and arrow.

It's almost like the two shows were created by the same people...

The CW is adding to its DC comics arsenal with another animated show. Freedom Fighters: The Ray is set to debut in 2017. The show will center around Raymond “Ray” Terrill, a reporter who gains light-based powers after being exposed to a “genetic light bomb.” Ray discovers the bomb in his investigation of a secret government project attempting to harness the power of light and weaponize it. Under the name The Ray, Terrill is brought into the fold of a group called Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters.
    Mouse over video for audio

The Ray will be the first gay super hero lead of any of the CW DC series, and like with Vixen the character is expected to crossover to the live action shows according to CW president Mark Pedowitz.

“That is correct [that the actor is being cast to appear on the show]. Marc Guggenheim did a really good job doing that last time with Vixen and Megalyn. We want that. We want that performer, his voice, to be as part of the live action. That is the intention, to build out these animated shows into the Arrowverse and to be able to introduce them in any of the four shows.”

The show is being executive produced by Greg Berlanti and Marc Guggenheim.

http://heroichollywood.com/cw-adds-n...animated-show/

"Among the major announcements made at this summer’s TCA, Miss Martian will be coming to Supergirl, Dolph Lundgren will be coming to Arrow, and the shows will feature a musical crossover episode. In addition, it was also announced that the shows would be introducing a new gay character into the mix. The shows feature Curtis Holt (Mr. Terrific), Sara Lance, Nyssa Al-Ghul, and David Singh as characters who are already out.

EP Andrew Kriesberg got right to the point with the initial announcement.

“One of the characters will be exploring their sexuality and coming out.”

Greg Berlanti, Executive Producer of all four shows, continued to elaborate on the character and how they plan to feature them. The character is someone significant and coming out will be part of their development throughout the season.

“It is a significant character. We’re not trying to be coy about it…we just really want the audience to enjoy the character development and not be ahead of the storyline.”

EP Sarah Schehcter was also kind enough to give us some hints – more like obvious statements – on who the character could be. Needless to say, we still have no idea after she “narrowed it down”.

“It’s a man or a woman, and it’s on one of the four shows.”

So for now, we can confirm that the character has a gender, and is a character. Who do you think it could be?"

http://heroichollywood.com/cws-dc-te...gay-character/

"In the latest edition of Entertainment Weekly’s Spoiler Room, Natalie Abrams spoke with executive producer Andrew Kreisberg about who or what we should expect as the new big bad in Season 2 and it is something that viewers of the show will recognize.

“To start, it’s Project Cadmus, the mysterious organization that’s apparently been holding Jeremiah Danvers hostage — a second big bad will emerge later in the year. “[Project Cadmus is] dedicated to eradicating alien life on Earth,” EP Andrew Kreisberg says. “They’re fanatics. They’re true believers. It’s a collection of scientists, of very bright, patriotic people who truly believe what they’re saying. That makes them even more dangerous.”

Project Cadmus was introduced briefly at the end of Season 1 and as we have already heard, the show is currently casting for a new mysterious character that goes by “The Doctor” who is described as “the diabolical female leader of Project Cadmus who uses her surgical skills to implant prisoners with alien technology.” so that might be the second big bad that Kreisberg was hinting at. The project has also some interesting House of El history in the comics as they were responsible for creating Conner Kent a.k.a. Superboy."

http://heroichollywood.com/project-c...girl-season-2/

Footage and trailer for First Episode (plus Emergency Awesome commentary)

For some reason, Emergency Awesome never provides any sort of link to the original videos, so here's footage and trailer for First Episode (minus Emergency Awesome commentary)

For some reason, Emergency Awesome never provides any sort of link to the original videos, so here's footage and trailer for First Episode (minus Emergency Awesome commentary)
    Because he shows the original videos first, which is an invaluable service on YT. Heck, half the time I stop watching after the trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Because he shows the original videos first, which is an invaluable service on YT. Heck, half the time I stop watching after the trailers.
    Since YouTube is in many ways powered by views, the fact that his videos make it less likely that the original source videos get views is a problem. Providing links to the content that he's copying for his own benefit would be a step toward offsetting that.

Since YouTube is in many ways powered by views, the fact that his videos make it less likely that the original source videos get views is a problem. Providing links to the content that he's copying for his own benefit would be a step toward offsetting that.
    I'm not really worried about the CW youtube site statistics. It's not like he's failing to link to original content providers.