Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    So showing those types of people a warm welcome back "home" is probably going to go a lot further towards keeping them from becoming radicalized any further.
    So would chopping off their head. They cant radicalize if they are dead

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Depends if they commited crimes or not.
    In my opinion simply associating yourself with ISIS is a crime and should be punishable by death

News taken from a site that noone heard of full of semi-racism like all other posts similar to this. There is more to it than OP says and that site is bullshit. I wouldn't take this seriously.

Sweden has turned quite racists the last few years, blogs and "news" like this is flooding with things taken out of context feeding these trolls and new blogs and sites are popping up everywhere "telling the truth" which usually is just bs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wman View Post
    News taken from a site that noone heard of full of semi-racism like all other posts similar to this. There is more to it than OP says and that site is bullshit. I wouldn't take this seriously.

Sweden has turned quite racists the last few years, blogs and "news" like this is flooding with things taken out of context feeding these trolls and new blogs and sites are popping up everywhere "telling the truth" which usually is just bs.
    So what is the truth?

10+ Year Old Account
    The best way to get them back into society is to support them, if you isolate them they are more likely to fall back in the same situation why they joined ISIS in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    The best way to get them back into society is to support them, if you isolate them they are more likely to fall back in the same situation why they joined ISIS in the first place.
    They never were part of society and they often don't want to be part of "that" society either. Also in man cases they did not have a fallout with ISIS but merely their Jihad participation was after several years over, doesn't mean they didn't commit a bunch of crimes, wouldn't do so again or that their opinion changed.

Seriously this is like proposing to let a serial murderer walk free so we could "reintegrate" said murderer as putting him/her into a prison would just give them more reason to murder again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post

captain sweden strikes again

da fuck

did I just see

Deleted
    I like dis video

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    da fuck

did I just see
    It's a documentary, I think.

Deleted
    So swedish is evil zionist but likes muslims o.o
    I think we need Tillis oppinion on this.

Deleted

Why do you suggest it's something negative? Why are you so intolerant?

Also, why are you calling me a liar?
    http://insynsverige.se/documentHandler.ashx?did=1798005

I'm hurt by your comments. I demand an apology.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Wait if they know they did fight?
    Isnt that a crime?

Not the first time Stockholm has shown mercy to mass murderers and pretended like they did not commit any crimes.

Deleted
    Sweden is the joke with the never-ending punchline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Could it be that actual intelligence is much better than your 'common sense'?
    There's a reason why nearly the entire Benelux and Scandinavia are in the top 10 happiest countries.
    Recreational drugs? :X

Deleted

BS?

It is a word-for-word translation of the original policy document from Stockholm city council. If you had bothered to read the linked post, you'd have found a link right at the beginning. But you didn't. You immediately accused the poster for spreading lies instead of even clicking the link.

Just because you don't agree with things doesn't make them false. Calling facts "bullshit" doesn't change the fact that they aree, indeed, facts. But it says a lot about your ability to process them, and by extension your own credibility.

Of course the document itself can't be proven right now as it's not from offical website and contains no names, but i found this as well:
    https://insynsverige.se/documentHand...hx?did=1797994 that might help finding wheter it's true or not. Maybe Tiili can help. With my poor Swedish understanding it becomes too hard to search for it.

Even if it's false, how is this fucking racism? Not accepting ISIS terrorists is pretty fucking natural. You don't embrace and welcome back criminals with open arms, because that's stupid. It would actually promote these actions rather than solve any problem. It would also give easy and open channel for terrorists to come to Sweden and plan their terrorist attacks there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Sweden is the joke with the never-ending punchline.
    yep. But I guess someone has to take that role

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    Of course the document itself can't be proven right now as it's not from offical website and contains no names, but i found this as well:
    https://insynsverige.se/documentHand...hx?did=1797994 that might help finding wheter it's true or not. Maybe Tiili can help. With my poor Swedish understanding it becomes too hard to search for it.
    The link you posted is a document about an official statement regarding the proposal. 19th of may is when it's going to be implemented, it's the real deal. The page it's on is a page for making it easier with handling access to documents, which are public acts, all the documents in Sweden are public acts and as such anyone can request them. The page it's hosted on is just a page that provides such a service without people having to request it, so they can just get it when they want to. They say they're providing this service to facilitate "Public dialogue", since it's easier to just have it available to anyone who want to see it instead of individual people having to request it when they want to see the document.

Western countries should give ISIS savages returning to their countries benefits --

A meal, if they'd like one
    A cigarette, if they'd like one
    Some words, if they have any
    A blindfold, if they'd prefer

It's not surprising news to see from Sweden.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    da fuck

did I just see
    Not tolerant enough!
    But yeah, reading news about Sweden strangling itself with the liberal rope is like reading about some new war popping up in Africa.
    It loses its shock value after a while.