Deleted

[Macro] Mount Macro for Nagrand/noflyable/flyable

Hello macro-geniuses and other who might be looking for a macro to do the same thing.

I am looking for a rather complex macro. I don't know if this is possible, but i guess someone more competent than me can probably figure it out.
    I have 2 macro's that i would kinda like to merge. They are however using different formats.

Macro 1:
    /run if GetCurrentMapContinent()==7 and GetZoneText()=="Nagrand" then CastSpellByName( "Garrison Ability") elseif IsSwimming()==1 then CastSpellByName("Azure Water Strider") else C_MountJournal.Summon(0) end
    I found this macro somewhere on the internet. I'm not that competent with macros.
    What this macro does, is that its checking if i am in Nagrand Draenor. If i am, it will use my Garrison Ability Mount. If swimming, it will use the Azure Water Strider and if not, it will choose a random favorite mount.

Macro 2:
    /use [flyable] Azure Nether Drake
    /cast [noflyable] Summon Thalassian Charger
    /script VehicleExit()
    /dismount [mounted]
    This one checks if its a fly zone or not. If it's not a fly zone (Draenor, dungeons, battlegrounds etc.) it will pick my Thalassian Charger on my paladin.

My problem is, that i would like a macro that picks the Nagrand mount in Nagrand, my Thalassian Charger (or Acherus Deathcharger on my DK) when in a no fly zone and a random favorite mount when in a fly zone. I cannot favorite class specific mounts, so i can't get the "Summon Random Favorite Mount" to summon any of these.
    I don't own a water strider, so that part can be left out.

A little side note (This is not important, but it would be a delighter):
    Macro 2 shows the icon of the mount that it will cast depending on the zone i am in. Macro 1 doesnt do that. If possible i would like a macro that shows it. If not, then maybe incorporate the #showtooltip Summon Random Favorite Mount (This doesnt work however. Anyone know what to write here, to get that icon?)

I hope someone out there is able to help me out. Thanks alot in advance!

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd suggest getting the addon GogoMount. Saves you a bar slot as well.

Deleted
    A little update:

I found a macro that somewhat fit my need:
    /run local m,f="Summon Thalassian Charger","Cenarion War Hippogryph";if GetCurrentMapContinent()==7 then if GetZoneText()=="Nagrand" then m="Garrison Ability" end elseif IsFlyableArea() then m=f end CastSpellByName(m)
    This macro does however not show any tooltip, which would be prefered. If anyone knows a different kind of macro that will show the tooltip, that would be awesome.
    I tried adding "#showtooltip Summon Thalassian Charger", but this exceeds the character limit by 1 character. Also, i would actually rather have it show the tooltip from "Random Favorite Mount", but i cant figure out, how to make any macro show that tooltip.

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    I'd suggest getting the addon GogoMount. Saves you a bar slot as well.
    Thank you. Never heard of it, but i will try it out later. This is however only any good to me, if it can also use the Nagrand Garrison Ability (which i don't know if it will recognise as a mount?)

I don't know if gogomount does, but "Pets and Mounts" definitely recognises the garrison ability (and, in fact, even the difference between the tank ability and the mount ability in Nagrand, if you have alts), and does the same sort of smart mounting, etc, etc, for you.

In fact, it's basically a smarter version of the lua code in the macro you posted, with a nice UI for, eg, selecting sets of random mounts or whatever.

Deleted
    Thx for the macro