Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does not getting sick include unhealthy weight gain? Because if so, I could just inhale skittles for the rest of my life and diabetes and weight gain and tooth disease can suck it.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2015-05-16 at 03:17 PM.

Become God of the world, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Does not getting sick include unhealthy weight gain? Because if not, I could just inhale skittles for the rest of my life and diabetes and weight gain and tooth disease can suck it.
    I approve of this :3

Deleted
    I would find a way to kill myself, and carry that with me at all times. In case i ever get buried alive, stuck at bottom of ocean, end up in a eternal torture chamber, end up in space etc, i need a way out to avoid a horrible horrible fate.

If that didn't happen i would probably be suicidal after a few hundred years anyways when i ran out of stuff to do and the fact that i outlive everybody starts to affect me.

Deleted
    Just live my life, If I'm still going to be able to feel pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    What if there'd be no people left to praise you in a couple of centuries?
    Ok, maybe I'd got Batman after a couple decades and do some small time hero stuff in my own city. I just imagine that it'd take a good while to reach superhuman levels of strength and intelligence even if you can gain an infinite amount of both. :P
    "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

Certainly not get fitted for a cape.

Who am I kidding. Save all the things!

I do wonder if at some point you could get over the pain caused and it wouldn't bother you as much.

I'm also on board with skittles inhalation.

Does not getting sick include unhealthy weight gain? Because if so, I could just inhale skittles for the rest of my life and diabetes and weight gain and tooth disease can suck it.
    You are not limited in your personal growth.
    However you desire to manifest that... growth...

I'd go crazy from being alive that long... I'd probably just go on with my life until I got bored. Why live one life? :P I might switch it up, and live a new one each century. Learn all the things as I go along.

But it sounds incredibly lonely. I wouldn't want to live like that.

Do i still have to breathe and eat? Didn't see that mentioned. If not....
    Id build myself a rocket and leave this planet to all you mortals, see what else is going on out there.
    Then come back when I'm all decked out in alien shit and rule the world like Apocalypse!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maulina View Post
    You are not limited in your personal growth.
    However you desire to manifest that... growth...
    Well fine. If I can't spend a few hundred years gulping down bags of pure sugary sweetness, I want nothing to do with this horrid affair. Good day sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would probably become a bit of a vigilante
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Well fine. If I can't spend a few hundred years gulping down bags of pure sugary sweetness, I want nothing to do with this horrid affair. Good day sir.
    no, no... you can still eat as much as you want and will never get diabeetus or get unhealthy...
    just... your innards aren't a black hole... stuff has to go "somewhere"...

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the best part about this wouldn't be the endless consumption of skittles - but all the sudden confusion it would cause in society:

"What's his secret, he's 80 years old but he's the fittest and smartest man in the world?"
    "I hear he only eats skittles"
    "Are you sure he doesn't just like Skittles?"
    "No, that's the only thing anyone has ever seen him eat."

Suddenly the budgets for Skittles-based life extension research would skyrocket - and idiots would be dying left and right trying to recreate your superpowers through strict rainbow-vomit-inducing Skittles diet regimens.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Throw Kanye West and every other pop star into the sun.

7+ Year Old Account
    live my life as I am now.

buy 2 houses. rent one. then when I could afford it do the same but only rent both until I was self sustaining through rental properties (repeating the steps listed before of course). Then I'd go to school for all sorts of things and invest more and more until I could monopolize a few industries with my money.

Then when i reached a certain degree of knowledge and financials I'd start a space program to tarraform some planets and launch mankind onto the course of a multiplanetary conquest.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, no... you can still eat as much as you want and will never get diabeetus or get unhealthy...
    just... your innards aren't a black hole... stuff has to go "somewhere"...
    Hmm.. this is true. Well, I suppose I'll just take as much as my body can physically handle at one time, and be eternally hopped up on sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I think the best part about this wouldn't be the endless consumption of skittles - but all the sudden confusion it would cause in society:
    I mean, it'd be a good way to wipe out everyone who listens to social media instead of science!

Also, I be a female, fyi

I'd get the fuck off this flight to Dallas, shit is rocking everywhere

Deleted
    You are not inherently strong, but the strength you gain does not fade.
    (you can become infinitely strong, and infinitely smart, but not without normal effort)
    the strength you gain does not fade. you can become infinitely strong

I'm going to train 24/7 until I'm like the Hulk then I will go on the rampage and DESTROY EVERYTHING!