Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Perfect example of some "journalism" that's done nowadays: pick up some story from years ago, post it again and get ratings/views out of the shock value.

15+ Year Old Account
    After studying something for a certain amount of time it is better to use the land for something else in my opinion. Though the reason they demolished the pyramid made no sense.

$5k huh? Even schools that expect their students to meet passing requirements get fined more than this.

It's not the first time something old and valuable was destroyed for the sake of something new and temporary. You can't expect a whole lot from humanity overall anyhow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah this doesn't bother me one bit, I have no special emotion towards things, or items. they are just things, I think people place far too great a importance on things back then, as much as people do on the future. Honestly if something all that great would have happened back then we needed to know, it would have survived into our current knowledge.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

the punishment for defiling ancient ruins should be much more heavy than it is. a shame they got off so lightly.

should be at least life in prison.