View Poll Results: If you were in a fist fight in a parking lot behind Best Buy would you bite someone i

Voters
51. This poll is closed
  • No, that is despicable I'd rather lose like a man.

6 11.76%
  • Yes, because " A Win is a Win" Vin Diesel

32 62.75%
  • I would run to my car ASIC and drive away

4 7.84%
  • Ask if he knows who My daddy is.

9 17.65%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Behind best buy? NEVER!
    Make it behind office depot and I'm game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You would mutilate someone in a fight? Damn!
    hey the aim is end the fight. maiming the other is the fastest way
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends. Is the guy try to kill me/seriously injure me or is it just a little brawl? If the fight is fair and I get the impression that the guy isn't going to keep pounding me into the ground if I go down, then no. Biting him would be a pretty big bitch move.

But if his aim is to seriously injure/kill me? Anything goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I should also add that if you are losing a fight and you bite the other guy, it will probably guarantee that he will beat the shit out of you. If someone bit me in a fight it'd make me pretty pissed.

Deleted
    ANYTHING goes in a street brawl.

Too many unknown variables to give a good answer. Have I had lunch? Have I had breakfast? What time of day is it? How hungry am I? Is the person I'm fighting clean? Are they sweaty? What do they smell like? what gender is my assailant?

Need more input before I can say whether or not I would snack on someone.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

This===> “If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.” -John Steinbeck. In other words do what ever is necessary to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    This===> “If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.” -John Steinbeck. In other words do what ever is necessary to win.
    "fair" fight happen all the time, and by some of the best fighters in the world. Boxing and MMA have a good number of rules folks must abide by.

What if you and your best buddy get into an argument and decide to punch it out, to blow off some steam. Do you eye gouge, bite and mutilate your buddy for the win?

What if it's an exhibition set up in the parking lot and you are an amateur fighter trying to showcase your skills...do you start biting 'cause you don't want your "tactics to suck"?

Most of the answers in this thread assume a whole lot about the question that isn't implied.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2015-05-17 at 02:08 PM.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I have ever seen a Best Buy, or even any store that size with a parking lot behind the building. I can't really imagine being in a fight where the best thing I could do at any point would be to bite someone.
    Biting is like a last resort thing though IMO; like a life or death kind of thing. If I had to I would go for someone's jugular, but that would be like an only one of us is walking away alive kind of fights, and I had no other way to live.

It's not even that biting is a pussy move, it is that there are far better things that anyone can do if forced into a fight.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Will Tyler be there handing out invites to Fight Club?

Deleted
    Well first I'd be wondering how I'd end up at a "Best Buy" and why the person in question wants to fight me

tyson did it so why not

Why bite when you can just shoot the person?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post
    Well first I'd be wondering how I'd end up at a "Best Buy" and why the person in question wants to fight me
    You're at best buy to buy batteries and the guy you are in a fight with is pissed you pulled into his spot while he was waiting, and forcing him to park further away.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    You're at best buy to buy batteries and the guy you are in a fight with is pissed you pulled into his spot while he was waiting, and forcing him to park further away.
    If that was the case, i’d laugh at him for being a man-child, tell him to suck it up, and go on my merry way. If he forces a conflict, he gets a fist to the diaphragm, along with a complimentary pull onto the sidewalk so he doesn’t get run over.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

gouge his eye balls kick him in the nuts elbow to the knee to the face or midsection. do what you got to do. I usually carry a knife so the person might get poked. Me personally I dont want to fight anyone if I dont have to but he/she wants to throw down so be it

For whatever reason people get into a fist fight, say maybe a parking space.
    What a great reason to risk going to jail, to save yourself 10 seconds of walking.

Edit: Besides the fact that I would likely not go to Best Buy. Why would I find myself going there? In need of a $50 HDMI cable?

Deleted
    I'd do anything to not lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    What a great reason to risk going to jail, to save yourself 10 seconds of walking.

Edit: Besides the fact that I would likely not go to Best Buy. Why would I find myself going there? In need of a $50 HDMI cable?
    You're in the fight, the situation is thrust upon you, thus the question what would you do if you in said fight, would you bite in order to obtain victory or the upper hand?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    Since I ingest a fair amount of komodo dragon saliva in an attempt to make my own bite deadly over time, yes, yes I would
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

If i'm in a random fight behind best buy I'm going to assume he started it and I don't trust the hygiene of a guy who starts fights behind best buy, so the last thing I want to do is bite into him and risk drawing blood. In conclusion, no, I would not bite into a man who starts a fight behind best buy.

That's a question I never thought I'd have to answer.