Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    yes i do you spout it in every single thread with increasingly more hate.
    Questioning why an immigrant family is being deported when they live a productive life in Sweden while criminal immigrants gets to stay equals to hate.

It's like you can't even read at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    There isn't a single thread on GenOT that doesn't turn into Swedish immigration discussion sooner or later........except for one; this.

Now we have a thread about Swedish immigration and people are talking about Shakespeare.

Really, MMO-C?!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Korlok View Post
    I want to compile everything Tradewind has ever posted on these forums into a coffee book. It would be glorious.
    I give you permissions based on a 15% royalty.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    There isn't a single thread on GenOT that doesn't turn into Swedish immigration discussion sooner or later........except for one; this.

Now we have a thread about Swedish immigration and people are talking about Shakespeare.
    If Tiili's Law isn't a thing already, it should be.

I'm with you though, it's stupid to see people who contribute get foisted out because they weren't helped out by the proper channels - if that is what's happened here.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2015-05-19 at 06:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post

I'm with you though, it's stupid to see people who contribute get foisted out because they weren't helped out by the proper channels - if that is what's happened here.
    No issue in the world can't be blamed on Muslim immigrants, it seems.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    No issue in the world can't be blamed on Muslim immigrants, it seems.
    Ey the OP was about letting the right immigrants stay wether they are muslim or not -,-

I think its unfair to be so antagonistic against her in this case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post

What happened here is that this guy, he was working as a pizza baker, he's been in Sweden for 11 years, he had residency permit and a working permit, he's worked 10 years~. In august this year, he should have gotten a permanent residency permit according to our rules about it.

The people handling his work permit stuff fucked up. The job he had, "hadn't been advertised properly". They told him it wasn't an issue. Then he didn't receive an extension of his work permit(Despite them saying it wasn't an issue) due to it not being "advertised properly", so, he's going to be deported due to their fuck up.

The only thing he did wrong was that he trusted the people handling his case.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    The people handling his work permit stuff fucked up. The job he had, "hadn't been advertised properly". They told him it wasn't an issue. Then he didn't receive an extension of his work permit(Despite them saying it wasn't an issue) due to it not being "advertised properly", so, he's going to be deported due to their fuck up.

The only thing he did wrong was that he trusted the people handling his case.
    That sounds like what happened to Babu on Seinfeld.

weird

afaik in sweden you cant even talk about deporting an immigrant without being called a bigot or racist.

glad to see they are starting to fix their muslim immigrant problem, hopefuly they'll kick the rest of them back to the desert where they belong soon

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-05-19 at 07:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post
    weird

afaik in sweden you cant even talk about deporting an immigrant without being called a bigot or racist.

glad to see they are starting to fix their muslim immigrant problem, hopefuly they'll kick the rest of them back to the desert where they belong soon
    Is that intentionally or unintentionally ironic? Hard to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    Fast and massive demographic change is never a "minor issue".
    That classifies as "first-world problem" compared to rest of the world. Poor Sweden's (or should I say Tiili's, maybe it's not even a general problem) immigration problems, god save them.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2015-05-19 at 07:32 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I give you permissions based on a 15% royalty.
    Done. They will be handed out for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems like he his case was a bit behind if it took 11 years But anyway, if he was in sweden and the state at any point found his placement in sweden illigal, then he is out... its simple as that, no matter how much time you have used in a country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    That classifies as "first-world problem" compared to rest of the world.
    Not if not kept in check then it could become a third world problem without ever changing location.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Seems like he his case was a bit behind if it took 11 years But anyway, if he was in sweden and the state at any point found his placement in sweden illigal, then he is out... its simple as that, no matter how much time you have used in a country.
    Here the time limit is kinda 8 years while conditional better than this -,-

I don't see any problem. If you have no right to be in a country you can be deported. No big deal. Let him open his pizza shop wherever the hell he came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Not if not kept in check then it could become a third world problem without ever changing location.
    If it becomes problematic, it's easy to spot and solve. Immigration is a minor issue as long as you attract people. What I would call a bigger problem is failing to attract people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post

Really, MMO-C?!
    To be fair, the swedes have dug their own graves on this one. I used to like the county a few years back, now it has become a cesspool of crime and psycho liberalism.

Well, many of such cases where criminals gets to stay has to do with the fact the criminal comes from a country that is truly rotten, and he has probably done some shit there that puts him in the likelihood of being tortured or suffer capital punishment, and so we can't send them back because we don't do that if we have reason to believe that will be the case for this individual. Seems like a fairly legit thing to do.

The Pizza guy I guess is not from such a rotten country or has not done something rotten there before coming here that puts him in any such risk. Don't see why the two scenarios has to be bundled together in a discussion. The Pizza guy should get to stay for a whole bunch of reasons that is its own discussion. The criminal can't for a whole other bunch of reasons, that is its own discussion.

In either case, I agree, he should be allowed to stay. Just as many more legit folks should be allowed to immigrate here. Just as Reinfeldt said, we got lots of space! =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    If it becomes problematic, it's easy to spot and solve. Immigration is a minor issue as long as you attract people. What I would call a bigger problem is failing to attract people.
    To be honest the problem is attracting the wrong type of people. We have floods of uneducated illegal immigrants coming in whilst countries like Canada and the UK actively recruit and poach our small pool of highly educated professionals.

Then again, I don't honestly know what the situation in Sweden is. A bit on unskilled labour is probably useful in a country full of intellectual types.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    To be honest the problem is attracting the wrong type of people. We have floods of uneducated illegal immigrants coming in whilst countries like Canada and the UK actively recruit and poach our small pool of highly educated professionals.

Then again, I don't honestly know what the situation in Sweden is. A bit on unskilled labour is probably useful in a country full of intellectual types.
    Demand for unskilled labor is going down all the time as automatization progresses. Sweden needs highly educated people, not unskilled labor.