6.2 still slated for late June?

As the 6.2 background installation started today, what do y'all think? Original estimates were putting it at June 23rd to compete with the FF14 xpac release, and I even thought it was going to be late June for the quarterly earnings report, but the background installation has shocked me this early. When do y'all think the release will be?
    GM of <Vis Vires> Stormrage-US
    7/7H, 3/3H, 10/10H, 9/9N, 5/9H
    Buccimage, Buccishammy

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometime between June 16th and June 30th. 4-6 weeks from now.

They've had it come out a month ahead of time in the past, but that was for an expansion. This is a little fishy for a patch.

After we wade through a dozen or so "nuh uh shut up" posts we should hopefully get a chart or something showing one way or another.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    End of PvP season hasn't been announced yet, that usually happens 2-3 weeks earlier. So we should have at least that much time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Explosive Anarchist View Post
    In my experience for patches it's usually done 1 or 2 weeks before the patch goes live...
    We have no end of PvP season notice yet. So 1 or 2 weeks seems, unlikely.

There is a 1.93 gb patch going on on the background downloader.