Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    hard enough to leave our face slightly red afterwards!

stupid base...

- - - Updated - - -

same. Like I said: I only wear it for important job interviews and nights out with the sis. Neither of which lead me to go home with men (although the latter might get a number. maybe). So the wash off at night is inconsequntial right now in my life anyways.
    So you'll also have a cover up when you blush.

I've heard enough. Get your ass in the bathroom.

RIGHT NAO

you wash-panic-people are crazy like hell. you must be so stinky if you have THAT need of a every days shower

btw: as more often you take a shower as sooner you stink. its the same like hair washing. wash your hair 2 times a day and i give you the guarantee your hair feels like 1kg of butter after 1 or 2 days not washing it

i asked myself how you all smell if you life a dew days in afghanistan or in some dessert country in africa
    Last edited by Niwes; 2015-05-20 at 06:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    So you'll also have a cover up when you blush.

I've heard enough. Get your ass in the bathroom.

RIGHT NAO
    Only if I can take you with me! Bathrooms are boring

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only if I can take you with me! Bathrooms are boring
    Sure thing.

Just know that i'm a clean freak.

When I clean one part, i gotta clean everything else.

i only shower every other day, and i don't stink and i'm not dirty...

i do go through a very meticulous routine of taking care of my feet every day, though.

Yeah but that way you'll get a glimpse at what they actually look like.

One of the benefits of being a guy with short hair. Quick shower takes 5 minutes. You can do it in the morning and after work no problem.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Beautiful at any Smell, Stinkers Unite"

10+ Year Old Account
    Skipping a day isn't that bad unless you're a particularly pungent individual or work in a dirty environment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    In other news, 57% of UK women aren't getting any.
    have you seen UK women? all the washing in the world won´t help.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Skipping a day isn't that bad unless you're a particularly pungent individual or work in a dirty environment.
    Kitchen. Hot. Sweat. Food smells. Mostly ok if people do their laundry. Lysol the insides of work shoes. Plastic bag, put them in the freezer at home. Don't care if they didn't shower. Doesn't really matter anyway, you'll be back hot and sweaty the next day.

That said, I always shower when I have a night off and I'm going out with my gf. I don't want to be around her when I smell like kitchen.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Kitchen. Hot. Sweat. Food smells. Mostly ok if people do their laundry. Lysol the insides of work shoes. Plastic bag, put them in the freezer at home. Don't care if they didn't shower. Doesn't really matter anyway, you'll be back hot and sweaty the next day.

That said, I always shower when I have a night off and I'm going out with my gf. I don't want to be around her when I smell like kitchen.
    Well yeah.. If you're going out, it's just proper to bathe first, especially for a romantic outing.

10+ Year Old Account
    FYI, my dad takes about 5 times as long in the shower than either me, my sis or my mom. Some dudes are just as bad
    Can confirm this, as my brother, cousin, and uncle take 20 (longest was 40+ minutes)+ minute showers. I only take 5 minute showers.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Shower every morning. I don't do anything particularly strenuous, my job involves sitting at a desk in front of a computer all day but If I don't shower in the morning I feel disgusting.

Hot morning showers before work wake me up and make me feel fresh and ready for the day, plus the shower gel I use makes me smell awesome :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Showering everyday after strength training because I sweat like a pig, no choice, cant go to bed like that or even wearing clothes feels uncomfortable
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

3 days is simply disgusting. 2 days is pushing it. Personally I love bathing, being clean is a pleasure I enjoy. Clearly cleanliness is not held in the same regard over there. It really makes me not want to sleep with English women, I'll make her bathe before sex (Japanese style). Simple solutions for simple pleasures.

Quote Originally Posted by beNN View Post
    - 57% don't shower EVERY DAY
    - UNREAL!!

wat

I don't know of many people that shower religiously every day, unless it's summer of course and you feel all disgusting if you havent showered in the last 20 minutes.
    Its actually bad for your skin to shower everyday, and there is no need to, every other day is the best way to go.
    Going 3 days without however... is a tad excessive.
    Genitals should still be washed daily though, but that takes 2m.

Not removing makeup from face however is a great way to ruin your skin as well.

I find this astounding... Am I just a freaking giant weirdo? I'm seriously questioning myself... I absolutely have to shower. Every. Single. Day. GG. It's not that I will stink, but I just feel disgusting after working all day, and for the most part all I do is walk around in the AC. I'm not obese, I'm a whole 175lbs, so I don't have fat man stink. My girlfriend will miss showers and I find it appalling... but maybe I am the strange one? Hmm. Nah, fuck that noise. That's disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbleach View Post
    I find this astounding... Am I just a freaking giant weirdo? I'm seriously questioning myself... I absolutely have to shower. Every. Single. Day. GG. It's not that I will stink, but I just feel disgusting after working all day, and for the most part all I do is walk around in the AC. I'm not obese, I'm a whole 175lbs, so I don't have fat man stink. My girlfriend will miss showers and I find it appalling... but maybe I am the strange one? Hmm. Nah, fuck that noise. That's disgusting.
    Sounds like an obsession/habit more than anything, you dont have to shower every day at all, if anything that makes your skin worse and have smell because it overcompensates.
    Also easier for women or men who shave, as hair tends to be the main cause of body-smell. Skin itself doesnt really get any smell in a couple of days aside from "folds", so between legs and under pits.
    To you, if you dont get any smell, its probably just force of habit.

Its funny how strongly we can be attached to habits, for example after an entire winter of wearing a jacket, i find it takes me a few days to feel comfortable without a jacket when the weather comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbleach View Post
    I'm exactly the same bro, so we can be giant weirdos together.