Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    IMO, that wasn't a red herring. I think they just decided that would not be a compelling final boss so switched direction.

Anyways, while his story development at this point doesn't point to him being the last boss, this is not the end of the story as Watcher stated. And it may be a large story, not just filler, judging by "fixing spriests in next major patch" statement.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, I hope the next xpac is one with a definitive large evil entity like an Old God. I like WoD's story so far (yes ik I'm in the minority), but there's something to be said I think for Cata's story style. Even though it had many issues too, you were always fighting to work your way towards Deathwing, the Old Gods and his minions.

I like fighting Archimonde, but that came somewhat out of left field. And its a complete unknown what story is after this. (Same with 6.0). Even MoP had that issue. I really liked the story but it didn't feel enough like we were building up to something larger imo.

I want a progressive story throughout an xpac, not 3 individual plots.
    You cannot say Blizzcon is a lore source however.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I always had some problem in grasping this part. It means that C'thun and Yogg-Saron "deaths" weakened the world, or the bonds dividing the physical realm from the elemental one, giving to Deathwing the chance to break them apart?
    He keeps quoting that old gods caused the cataclysm which once again was a stupid comment from Blizzcon. The old gods had NOTHING to do with the pre events of Cataclysm. All of the blowing up was due to DW himself. This is a prime example of why you don't take Blizzcon statements as lore. All of the eruptions etc were caused by his emergence from Deepholm through the Maelstrom. They were NOT caused by yogg or cthun dying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't take statements during the Lore Q&A as lore?

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I always had some problem in grasping this part. It means that C'thun and Yogg-Saron "deaths" weakened the world, or the bonds dividing the physical realm from the elemental one, giving to Deathwing the chance to break them apart?
    Probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    This is a prime example of why you don't take Blizzcon statements as lore.
    Except that's lore until Blizzard itself doesn't state differently. You have no authority to decide anything. You can only decide the lore to be good or bad based on your personal views, not if is canon or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.