692 rogue, 2/10 Mythic LF Sun-Wed or late night.

With the ban waves that went out my guild, Artificial on Garrosh, fell apart. As such, I am in the market for a new guild. In BC and WotLK I was in top 50 guilds and am familiar with progression minded guilds. I don't plan on doing too much selling of myself in this post, but I would love to chat via bnet or voip.

So, feel free to post here with your contact details or add me at Neve#1566

I can provide logs (albeit they are slightly outdated at this point), guild histories, armory link, etc on request.

Frozenwing#1670. I am looking for a DPS.. I may even have room for another should you have friends looking as well.. Contact me directly.. or hit all of us up on www.worldofchimera.com

Hey Neve, we currently are recruiting dps and may have a spot for a rogue, we raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday 8:30-11:30 CST if those times work for you. Feel free to contact myself at Noremac#1445 or our recruiting officer at Cowboykiller#1394

Hi! I recruit for Death Panel on Cenarius. We are currently looking for a couple more talented players to join our core raiding team. We are currently 10/10H and are working on Mythic BRF. We raid Wednesdays 9-11p, and Fridays/Saturdays 9-Midnight Pacific time. If you may be interested in joining our guild please send me a btag at Carishia#1385.

Thanks!

added you up hope to talk soon
    Twitch Twitter Signature by Winter Blossom

<Resolute> Alliance raiding guild on Emerald Dream which is CST or -4 GMT.

Resolute is very social guild with a laid back atmosphere. When we're not raiding we're usually playing other games or leveling alts while all in vent shooting the shit with each other. It's a pretty tight knit group that respects one another and has a core that spends a lot of time looking at logs/forums and theory crafting sites to make sure everyone's doing their job. Despite being laid back we still want to down as many bosses as quickly as we can, when we are raiding we take it seriously and everyone is expected to know their job before we go in.

We have improved drastically from HM where we were 1/7 a couple weeks before BRF came out. Now we are 2/10M BRF and are going to hit the ground running now and into 6.2. The guild has been raiding together since SoO where we were 6/14M, only the core from that group still remain and the guild has been strengthened with a lot of new recruits recently.

We don't require lots of experience just that you're willing to learn and take the steps needed to learn the fights before we enter the boss room. If you're under performing outside of us letting you know, it'll be on you to fix those problems. We have a very knowledgeable group that takes the time to see how everyone is performing.

Our raid schedule is:
    Tuesday 8-11 CST
    Wednesday 8-11 CST
    Thursday 8-11 CST

What we currently are looking for:
    Boomkin
    Warlock
    Shadow Priest
    WE WILL TAKE ANY EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS

What we expect
    Be online 15 minutes before the scheduled raid time ready to go. You do NOT need to be on sooner than that
    Have all your enchants/Food/Flasks ready before raid time.
    Let us know 24 hours in advance if you have to miss a day.
    Keep a level head(take constructive criticism, take steps to always be improving)
    Near 100% attendance. Real life comes first but we expect you to be dedicated to our raid times

What you can expect from us:
    A very friendly environment
    A knowledgeable group that is very helpful
    Guild repairs/flasks/potions/enchants
    Fun Saturday night raids where we all get drunk and goof off in normal blackrock
    Idle chatter in vent outside of raid nights
    Every couple of months it seems we all start playing another game together in our downtime between raid nights
    Calm and collected leaders/officers

Required Addons:
    RcLootcouncil
    Angry Assignments

Add me on Battle.net with any questions - CaranTheMan#1638

- - - Updated - - -

Core Spot is open ^^