Deleted

Methodist Church apologises for abuse spanning decades

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32909444

The UK's Methodist Church has made a public apology after an investigation uncovered reports of nearly 2,000 alleged abusers - including 914 allegations involving sexual abuse.
    I s'poss an apology is one thing but it does seem worthless considering they allowed it to happen to begin with. I just hope it is the beginning of change and they step up to cease it happening again

15+ Year Old Account
    Well as long as they apologized, God will forgive them.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Sexual abuse within the church? On the nuns?

Link isn't working for me.
    Against children, women and men

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Well as long as they apologized, God will forgive them.
    Maybe I should become religious, I could get away from so much trouble.

I seriously don't get who the hell are all these kiddy fondlers.

I mean, I've never looked at a 12 year old kid girl or boy and go...-I'd tap that.

I won't say I never turned a head seeing an attractive teen girl, but actually trying to act upon that or wanting to act upon that never crossed my mind. Quite the opposite, I'd usually get a -Kids these days- reaction, smile, shake my head and move along.

I understand that often these cases of hundreds of kids abused are all committed by a very few repeat offenders, but still...

Its pretty interesting that the media cannot find cases of sexual abuse in public schools to report on. I mean, I guess it doesn't even exist! This apparently only happens in religious schools! Government schools having this problem? There's no reporting or data on any of that!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    Its pretty interesting that the media cannot find cases of sexual abuse in public schools to report on. I mean, I guess it doesn't even exist! This apparently only happens in religious schools! Government schools having this problem? There's no reporting or data on any of that!
    Err sexual abuse in public schools is reported, difference is it's very rarely covered up

And on the eighth day, God created sexy children.

One use for this is for Catholics who are tired of being made fun of by Methodists to get back at them.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Its sad and gross how rampant sexual abuse is on children