Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    One's behavior doesn't excuse another. Especially considering this was almost certainly done by a third party.
    Hmm...no. Even if it wasn't him organizing the posters, she's quite deserving of having a smear campaign run against her.

Honor means nothing to one that doesn't seek it.

Well she kind of has little choice really.

With a history like hers who is going to hire her? I know I wouldn't, simply not worth the risk either way. She's a target for harassment or she's a unreliable pysco with a penchant for vengeance. No company's going to touch her and the Internet never forgets, any employer who looking into their candidates will uncover this story very quickly.

So her only real chance at a proper career is to go the rad-feminist route and capitalize on her infamy. I'm guessing that why she set up that charity, Carry your Weight, now that she's graduated she can go to "work" for it full time and with some luck she can become like Sarskin and her fellows and live off of being a activist.

One's behavior doesn't excuse another. Especially considering this was almost certainly done by a third party.
    I tend to agree. That said, when one's behavior is particularly egregious, it is to be expected that one can incite others to behave poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Hmm...no. Even if it wasn't him organizing the posters, she's quite deserving of having a smear campaign run against her.

Honor means nothing to one that doesn't seek it.
    She hasn't been convicted of anything.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A conviction isn't neccessary for deserving a smear campaign.

But please continue with your pedantic quibbles.

People have made direct evaulations about her character based on her actions, not crimes or allegations of crime.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Saw pictures of people tearing the posters down and trashing them.
    If only it was legal to trash that mattress she was packing around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Oh please. Don't give me that nonsense. After all this you have the nerve to say something as asinine as "Well she wasn't convicted"

Just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    A conviction isn't neccessary for deserving a smear campaign.

But please continue with your pedantic quibbles.

People have made direct evaulations about her character based on her actions, not crimes or allegations of crime.
    So we're defending gross personal smear campaigns against people who haven't even violated a law.

Ok then.

Well neither was he, but that sure didn't stop the feminist wave from branding him a serial rapist and slandering his name across the Internets now did it?

Karma is a beautiful thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we're defending gross personal smear campaigns against people who haven't even violated a law.

Ok then.
    Yes,

People can demonstrate bad character and get shit for it....without technically committing a crime.

Not that hard of a concept.

And? She did ruin a person's life over something that can't be proven true and gets closer and closer to being a fable. If she didn't want this to happen, she shouldn't have hauled that matress around.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxis View Post
    Well neither was he, but that sure didn't stop the feminist wave from branding him a serial rapist and slandering his name across the Internets now did it?

Nah man. He has a penis so it was totes legit. This is against a person with a vagina so the ones doing it are evil pigs.

Get on the ball.

So one person's bad thing justifies another? That's the level we operate at?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhine101 View Post
    Nah man. He has a penis so it was totes legit. This is against a person with a vagina so the ones doing it are evil pigs.

Get on the ball.
    Right, Right, I always forget;

Penis = evil Vagina = good Male = evil Female = good Listen and Believe!

I need to write that down somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhine101 View Post

Get on the ball.
    If I didn't just get like an amazing sig quote yesterday then this would be it. You nailed it!

You are trying so hard to twist this into a horrid thing even though the only reason this is a thing is because she did this to a man first.

I love it. I kinda have a chub. Please, keep it coming.

His supposed raping of her was used to justify this crap. So yes, apparently we do.

Gonna tear her down for being a bad person? No, of course not.

Right, Right, I always forget;

Penis = evil Vagina = good Male = evil Female = good Listen and Believe!

I need to write that down somewhere...
    Oh my, another one.

I need to make a file.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    If I didn't just get like an amazing sig quote yesterday then this would be it.
    What really amazes me is the high ground people seem to be taking while continuing to ignore how they soiled another person who wasn't even convicted under a preponderance of evidence.

Only when someone who deserves to be called out is when they strap on to their high horse.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2015-05-22 at 05:17 AM.

It's the level that we have been dragged down to, yes.