Thread: Am I a scumbag?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambofant View Post
    That video ("ANIMATION") is the lamest thing I've ever seen. Like wow, I get that girl A moved on because this is the video they show grapes to turn into raisins..
    That video is the new mixtape of the teen generation.

also, nobody did anything wrong, unless Girl A that lived 600mi away tricked you into buying her a bunch of stuff.
    Last edited by Emageht Tsoluoy; 2015-05-22 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Momentanius View Post
    Unfortunally, yes. We used to talk everyday (skype and phone) for long periods of time, but we didn't have "something" until a year (I used to love her, but again, we started having something more than friendship last year. So...)
    Based on the story you told, nothing scumbag here. Just another case. Move on, forget her, don't go on the jellymode or whatever. It's over, be happy with the girl B or C or whatever. Next time at least you know yourself better if the mine of a long distance relationship is about to hit you.

Nobody is at fault here, long distance relationships don't work.

have you actually met girl A irl or its just some online romance, if yes then neither of you were actually dating anyone

Deleted
    it's fine,your attention cry got decent amount of replies,you can continue on living,after all of us dr. phills have given you your diagnosis

After watching that animation, I think Girl A is totally right and you are the scumbag.

Not sure why you couldn't figure out how to make a 2 hour flight or 8 hour train ride for 8 straight years.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Momentanius View Post

Who's the scumbag here?
    She, who's been treating me like a f****** dog for almost half a year (or almost eight years, if you count our entire "relationship"), or
    Me, who moved on without saying nothing to her?
    She is the scumbag here. It's real simple women in general don't think like men do. The whole "to spare your feelings" thing is typical woman bullshit logic. You tell them when something gets serious, so the other person can move on. Girl A was being selfish as hell by dating the guy she is dating and keeping you on the hook as well. I'd tell her to go choke on a bag of dicks.

Both parties didn't do anything wrong. These types of complications happen in relationships because it's just a fact that communication is kind of illusive. In Other words if both people don't make it a priority to communicate each other's needs. They'll both likely look else where for it. Long distant relationships are very difficult in the same sort of light. The better thing to do for next time, because there will be one if your with a person for that long. Is to make sure both your needs are getting met. Sometimes your with somebody for ten years and you still don't know everything about them.
    Last edited by Stonecloak; 2015-05-22 at 07:08 PM.

It's things like this that make me realize I don't understand people any more.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by artanaro tarren mill eu View Post
    it's fine,your attention cry got decent amount of replies,you can continue on living,after all of us dr. phills have given you your diagnosis
    Lol, well aren't you a peach.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I think you need to state the ages involved here, I'm shooting with 14 at the moment, in which case it really doesn't matter.

Also, don't send this new girl an animation unless you're sure she really likes your animations.
    Nah, he looks older, about 19/20-ish: https://www.facebook.com/Momentanius

Deleted
    You and girl A never had a relationship