Deleted

Help! WoW logout time is too slow :(

Hello guys.
    I have a strange problem with WoW. It loads fine, in ~10 seconds, but logout takes something like 30-40 sec. Windows even says that World of Warcraft is not responding and stuff.
    My config is following: i7 Q3610M, nVidia 650m, 8gb RAM, Samsung 850 EVO SSD. The SSD is amazingly fast.
    This happens ONLY in WoW, all other programs run fine.
    Any idea what may cause this?

I really think this is internet connection related, I have the same issue but alt f4 and ctrl alt del are your freinds. I have this issue with all blizzard games actually, on all my computers.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an optimization issue, I think. It's a really common problem. The quickest fix is to log out using Alt F4 or killing the process through whatever preferred means you have.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just recently started noticing this as well. But it feels like it's happening with alt+f4 as well. :S The game becomes unresponsive and if you alt+tab out the wow cursor sticks on and you can't click anything apart from the taskbar. Have to manually terminate the task from task manager or wait it out. :/

Deleted
    this is a common problem , something change, dont ask me why , not even blizzard know what exactly was that they did but yes is recently and affects a lot of people, the screen just doesnt response , but once u close the game give it time and the window by itself will close,it takes time just alt tab and keep doing what u were doing or wanting to do

Deleted
    Okay, thanks for replies.
    Basically I'll have to "deal with it".
    <Snip>

User was infracted.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2015-05-24 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eveigh View Post
    Okay, thanks for replies.
    Basically I'll have to "deal with it".
    <Snip>(
    Mhmm now imagine if those <snip> actually messed up something major, like your game freezing for 2 seconds every time you opened your backpack, or any other millions upon millions of coding that works correctly.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2015-05-24 at 06:09 PM.

Deleted
    It's a common issue iirc, I have it since a bit back (possibly Warlords launch but I think sometime after that) and disabling mods didn't help. Alt+f4 or process kill is all you have until they fix whatever's causing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SweatyUncle View Post
    Mhmm now imagine if those <snip> actually messed up something major, like your game freezing for 2 seconds every time you opened your backpack, or any other millions upon millions of coding that works correctly.
    Yea it's a minor flaw, right?
    Like a small piece of nail in your dinner at restaurant. Or a fly in your beer. Nothing major, right?

Since your question was answered I'm going to go ahead and close this thread before it devolves into an offtopic mess.