Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    They don't usually do the blanket nerfs to the hardest difficulty though. They could nerf normal/heroic to allow people to collect gear for HFC.
    They've blanket-nerfed the entire tier with the release of the next one for literally every tier in the last two years. I didn't play Cataclysm and can't remember whether T12 was nerfed when T13 released, but T14 and T15 both received 20% blanket nerfs to ALL difficulties when the next tier released.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Meanwhile on the Blizzard store...
    "See guys, we're making mounts more accessible in game!"

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonfell View Post
    They generally drop 100% mount drops from heroic (mythic raids) down to about 1% after that raid tier has ended. I.E. Garrosh mount, Rag mount
    That has never happened, it's always end of expansion. Sold heaps of Rag mounts with my heroic guild back in Cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    They've blanket-nerfed the entire tier with the release of the next one for literally every tier in the last two years. I didn't play Cataclysm and can't remember whether T12 was nerfed when T13 released, but T14 and T15 both received 20% blanket nerfs to ALL difficulties when the next tier released.
    Firelands got the 10-20% nerf before the tier was even over. T11 was never nerfed (which lead to hilarious situations where more people had rag heroic kills than had like, Nefarian/Sinestra/al'akir kills combined by the end of T12).

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonfell View Post
    They generally drop 100% mount drops from heroic (mythic raids) down to about 1% after that raid tier has ended. I.E. Garrosh mount, Rag mount
    You mean with the launch of new xpac

Omg, I wont have exclusive pixels! *riots everywhere!*

It's been 5 expansions and people still don't know that mount drop rates only get nerfed when new expansions release

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    It's been 5 expansions and people still don't know that mount drop rates only get nerfed when new expansions release
    I think the vast majority of people have never finished a tier (thus seen an end boss mount drop) outside of the year long, nerfed last tier of an expac. They see at the end of that tier "drop rate is nerfed" and can't make the connection that it's the end of the expansion nerf.

Radish wisdom from the past.
    Last edited by Radish Spirit; 2015-06-09 at 02:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Will be nice to go in there with a key and sell it
    i think alot of guilds will be doing this.
    Hi