Problem with 3 display setup

So I have a problem with my 3 Displays.
    When i boot my computer the bios screen is always shown on my tv, but the Windows screen where you enter your password appears on my primary monitor.
    My displays are connected with the following cables: Primary display = HDMI, secondary and tertiary (TV) = DVI.

Is there a option to change this in the bios or something? Because I tried to change the cables but my TV is always the first choice for my graphics card.

Mainboard: Gigabyte H81M-DS2V
    Graphic: Gigabyte Geforce GTX660 2GB OC

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-card...ng-screen.html

Literally the link under this one if you google exactly what your second sentence says word for word, People really need to show initiative.

I see, you didn't understand anything, but thanks ... literally

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there is. It usually appears on the order of whatever is plugged in, though I'm not completely sure. You can check the bios itself for the setting but I don't think there usually is. The Windows screen knows the settings that you have set as your primary windows, which is why it shows on the screen that you desire.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I don't think there is. It usually appears on the order of whatever is plugged in, though I'm not completely sure. You can check the bios itself for the setting but I don't think there usually is. The Windows screen knows the settings that you have set as your primary windows, which is why it shows on the screen that you desire.
    I actually believe it has something to do with the order of priority that is set on the graphics card itself. The top DVI cable, for example, is typically the highest priority until Window's settings kick in..and then the second, then HDMI, then Displayport. At least that's how my 770 is. Some GPUs will differ though especially since not all have the same connections.

I don't use DVI at the moment, but when I did that monitor always showed the BIOS and POST. I now use 1 HDMI and 1 Displayport and while the Displayport is my primary screen, the HDMI is the one that shows BIOS/POST.

And yes, I also don't believe there is anything that can be done about it (aside from buying adapters). I looked for solutions and couldn't find any not too long ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by seek View Post
    I see, you didn't understand anything, but thanks ... literally
    Well he did understand, and his link is completely relevant to the issue itself. Problem is the solution to the problem he linked was only a solution due to the OP of that post having 2 video cards that he plugged his monitors in (wasn't an SLI solution or anything). The solution was to set the card with the primary display to the primary boot GPU. Since you have one card this option doesn't apply.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

15+ Year Old Account
    If you really really wanted to, you could use adapters to switch your HDMI and the top DVI monitors, then set the default in windows to the right monitor. That would likely fix the problem. You could figure out which display is first used in BIOS just by plugging two in at a time till you figure it out.

Not the most elegant solution, but that might be the only solution.
    I had a cool sig... then photobucket ate my pics and now its borked. :/ oh wells...