Horde Dark Singularity Hyjal(PvE) 5/13H

<Dark Singularity> is a late night progression oriented guild on the server Hyjal-US. We recently transferred here from Kil'jaeden. Our core is experienced, some of which raided back in TBC and Vanilla. We are currently clearing Mythic modes. If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content then this is the guild for you.

Live like you’ll fight forever; fight like you’ll die tomorrow.

Last Tier Progression:
    6/7M Highmaul
    5/10M Blackrock Foundry

Our current progression is:
    5/13H Hellfire Citadel

We use the loot system known as EPGP which considers many things including: BIS, Attendance, Upgrade Amount and Loot History.

During Progression our raid times are as follow:
    Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST)
    Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST)
    Thursday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST)

Please visit our website:
    http://dark-singularity.shivtr.com/

Or contact me in-game:
    Prodigy#1621
    Last edited by Elysia; 2015-07-02 at 08:37 PM.
    The time of the warlocks have come.

We are still recruiting DPS! Add me on battle.net if you have any questions! Prodigy#1621

- - - Updated - - -

We are still recruiting DPS! Add me on battle.net if you have any questions! Prodigy#1621

- - - Updated - - -

Please do not create a new thread every time that you have an information update. You should simply be editing the original post as needed, and there is a sticky at the top of this forum that explains how to have your title changed. Your other recruitment threads have been removed for being duplicates, and we're bumping the one that had the most replies/views.

Please continue to use only this thread for your recruiting needs. Thanks!

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions